New...ish and doing p90x!

Options
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I haven't really done that yet. Now that the crazy holidays are over and week-long conferences for work, I want to get/stay on track with my eating and finish my first round of p90x. I had to take a week off last week, so I guess I would say I'm on week 2 now? I've been overweight my whole life and was at my highest a few years ago (222). Now I'm the same as I was in 8th grade (182), but still have a solid 40-50 lbs to lose!

If any others of you are out there and "bringing it" feel free to add me as a friend! I look forward to seeing God help me change my life and how your lives are changing as well! Thanks everyone for all the encouraging stories!

Replies

• sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck..this is my first time in and im praying i stick with it. How is the PX90..someone was suppose to send me the dvds but never did..but im going to start playing my WII..and get on the treadmill during my workout days. :smile:
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yeah I love it! I like that it's very specific about how long you do it for and what workouts you do on which days. It makes it a lot easier for me to stay committed. Also there's nice variety, so even though my legs might be killing after Plyometrics, I can totally do the Yoga...ok except for the flexibilty part. haha. Oh, and I've just heard that if you really follow the program you're pretty much guaranteed to see results, so that's motivating.