just introducing myself

Options
Just wanted to say hi, ive been a member for some time, but its my first post, so here i go, im a 33 yo. mom who works as a waitress, likes to run, and used to be in amazing shape,(like 12 years ago!) was on my high school swimming team (been swimming since i was 6), won a few medals for my school, also i was an aerobics instructor before I had my second child, then it all went down, I started gaining weight, will loose some, but started gaining again some more, you know how it goes. Now at this point in my life I've really had enough of people, who haven't seen me in a while, saying: "what happened?". I want them to say that but because i look better that ever, not the opposite. Luckily i discover running along the way to a healthier me, and i fell in love with it, just like with swimming earlier in my life. Also I'm very fortunate that I count with the support of my family (they're all into some sport or other) and great husband that I have ( he's into weight lifting and i also turned him into running). So that's me, I love exercising but my diet has always been my downfall, that's where I need help, and that's where MFP comes to play. I love the app, I can't live without it and now I hope I make some good friends here.:smile:

Replies

• MrsHunterFellows
    MrsHunterFellows Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im only 20 and dont have any kids and i am sick of the way i look i really need to change something haha. well dont on ur 1lb loss woop woop x
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck! It's tough, but this site really helps! :flowerforyou: