Body Type

Options
I have always had curves the small waist, large hips, and behind. I feel out of place like no one wants to accenuate their curves anymore. Makes me not like mine so much but it is just a natural body type for me.

Replies

• littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    i have small waist but big bottom and hips x
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Love your curves! We're women, we're ment to have them!
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    I'm a major pear, and i get so frustrated pants shopping- I feel like all jeans are made for apple shaped ladies. By the time I find a pair that fits my thighs and makes it over my behind, they're like 4-5 inches too big at the waist. That's what happens when you have a 30 inch waist and 45 inch hips!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I am also a pear. I have read that health wise it is better to hold your weight lower in your hips and thighs and not in your tummy. I would much rather have the big butt I have than the big tummy. I kinda have both right now, but I know that will change once I get close to goal, it has before at least. Love yourself, your beautiful!
    ps I have never had a guy tell me he wished I had a smaller butt. :wink:
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Pants shopping is pretty terrible I can agree its hard to find pants that fit the butt, hips, and legs. If the generally fit the legs baggy everywhere else and if they fit my but the legs are too big its quite frustrating! Yay for curvy women :) made my day!
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    I am also a pear. I have read that health wise it is better to hold your weight lower in your hips and thighs and not in your tummy. I would much rather have the big butt I have than the big tummy. I kinda have both right now, but I know that will change once I get close to goal, it has before at least. Love yourself, your beautiful!
    ps I have never had a guy tell me he wished I had a smaller butt. :wink:

LOL so true! No matter how grossed out I've been over the size of my backside, I've only ever received compliments on it from men!
  • madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have an apple shape (I think) I gain most of my weight in the middle, I have boobs and no butt.

I love my curves just wished I had more of a waist, I wear one of those spanx type shirts so I can have some sort of waist. My goal is to lost this weight and get rid of the spanx
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    All,

Curves are a great thing--nothing wrong with them. Now, to be healthy AND have curves---that's even greater!