Hello All!!

Options
I'm new to my fitness pal but not new to dieting. 2 years ago I lost 75 pounds on my own from exercising and a healthy diet. I did that in order to have a healthy/normal pregnancy, now my son is a year old and I'm starting back at square one. I've been doing everything ( eating right & exercising) for the last 3 months with little results. It is so hard to stick to it with a husband, job,little one and home to take care of. I know I have to take care of me first and that's what I'm going to do for once in my life. This time I would like to lose about 50 pounds and any help/support would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Replies

• mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm new to my fitness pal but not new to dieting. 2 years ago I lost 75 pounds on my own from exercising and a healthy diet. I did that in order to have a healthy/normal pregnancy, now my son is a year old and I'm starting back at square one. I've been doing everything ( eating right & exercising) for the last 3 months with little results. It is so hard to stick to it with a husband, job,little one and home to take care of. I know I have to take care of me first and that's what I'm going to do for once in my life. This time I would like to lose about 50 pounds and any help/support would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

It sounds like you and I want to lose about the same amount of weight while juggling a lot of responsibility. I wish you the best of luck and hope we are both successful!
  • nicamiles
    nicamiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I wish you the very best in your journey!!! I know how it feels to lose a lot of weight just to gain it back. It is great to have all the support you can get. :)
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. I've gained and lost myself so I know how you feel. There seems to be a ton of support here...I know that we can all do it.
  • SkiChica
    SkiChica Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel like I found the right place to help me this time around.