20 somethings looking for motivation..? :D

Options
13»

Replies

• skinny_buddhaa
    skinny_buddhaa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love all of these replies!! :D So nice to meet you all, and look forward to getting to know each of you guys. :) I'm gonna go through and make sure we're all friends, and feel free to message me or anything if you ever have any questions or looking for some motivation.
  • jennjenn1216
    jennjenn1216 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This thread is fantastic!

Ohh Supernatural, I love you so very much even though you hurt me... often. Also love The Hunger Games and Harry Potter. One of my life goals is to go to Orlando for Harry Potter World. Dream big, right? ;) Always looking for new Netflix shows to watch, so if you have any suggestions, I'll take 'em.

I'm 25, currently living in Southern California, originally from Wisconsin. Man, do I miss it there. Started @ 262 and currently @ 235ish. I will warn you that I'm new at this, I doubt I'll have any good advice or tips. But I will like your accomplishments! I'll congratulate you for all your hard work! I'm not as desperate as I sound.

I'm also not yet comfortable sharing my food diary. Yes, I realize it can help other people and others could give me advice. But if it fits into my calories, I'm gonna eat that fun-size candy bar, darn it! And I'd like to keep that private. :p
  • Riverdancingcas
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've only just made an account here, and I hope it'll pave the way to finally meeting some fitness goals and getting some friendly support in the process.

I love Supernatural, Harry Potter, LOTR, the Marvel universe, and a million other shows I've been too foolish not to finish watching before starting another series, like Game of Thrones, In the Flesh, The Walking Dead, etc, etc (Now I'm behind on EVERYTHING!) I do have a Pottermore but alas I've been very horrible about using it

I'm 23, living in Santa Cruz, California. I'm 5'2 and my current weight is 137 but I'm looking to get some muscle and tone myself down to about 120.

Nice to meet you all!