Crock Pot Smoked Sausage & Cheddar Soup (199 calories)

Options

Replies

• Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Flagged.. Enough said..
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    This looks delicious. Thank you for sharing!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Ohh yeah, I'm making this!!
  • Tammy_1971
    Tammy_1971 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My husband and I made this a little over a week ago... really good!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    WadeLam wrote: »
    I did not steal/edit the image or insinuate that it was my own. You're one to talk about fabricating a story...

Right, so the watermark magically disappears and if one were to right click to try and find the original image and who took it, you can't since it's uploaded to tinypic vs you know, just linking to the original. There is no indication within your OP that the pic is someone else's, again that can normally be easily determined by just seeing what site the link directs to, but oddly enough it was saved, then uploaded to tinypic so that is not possible.

Don't worry i believe you, for you and only you tinypic crops and removes the watermark. Sounds totally legit

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Acg67 wrote: »
    I did not steal/edit the image or insinuate that it was my own. You're one to talk about fabricating a story...

Right, so the watermark magically disappears and if one were to right click to try and find the original image and who took it, you can't since it's uploaded to tinypic vs you know, just linking to the original. There is no indication within your OP that the pic is someone else's, again that can normally be easily determined by just seeing what site the link directs to, but oddly enough it was saved, then uploaded to tinypic so that is not possible.

Don't worry i believe you, for you and only you tinypic crops and removes the watermark. Sounds totally legit

Who are you trying to convince and why does it matter? These forums are full of pics redistributed from the internet.
  • Sunflwer3
    Sunflwer3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am so looking forward to making this!! Thanks for sharing.
  • icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    YUMMMM I'm making this
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I owe you no explanation, other than I did not modify the photo. And...I'm not listing the source twice to please you, since it's the same source for both the photo and the recipe. Move along.

Of course not, weird how you seem to run into the problem of watermarks getting cropped out magically on many of your posts and you reupload vs direct linking (which would of course have the water mark). Yet when others try to upload the pic to the same site you use to host "your" pics, there is no magic cropping of the watermark. Just weird is all
    You can continue accusing me, but the fact remains that I didn't steal anyone's recipes and/or photos. Your personal opinions about me do not change the truth. I'm a MFP user, just like you. I have full access to the forums, just like you. And I plan to continue posting here - apparently, just like you. So please, continue...

OMG!!!! Really!!!!?????? Like who cares about the stupid picture, watermark or whatever!!! It's a recipe that I probably never would have found and the OP is sharing! Get a freakin life!!!!

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Acg67
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    I owe you no explanation, other than I did not modify the photo. And...I'm not listing the source twice to please you, since it's the same source for both the photo and the recipe. Move along.

Of course not, weird how you seem to run into the problem of watermarks getting cropped out magically on many of your posts and you reupload vs direct linking (which would of course have the water mark). Yet when others try to upload the pic to the same site you use to host "your" pics, there is no magic cropping of the watermark. Just weird is all
    You can continue accusing me, but the fact remains that I didn't steal anyone's recipes and/or photos. Your personal opinions about me do not change the truth. I'm a MFP user, just like you. I have full access to the forums, just like you. And I plan to continue posting here - apparently, just like you. So please, continue...

OMG!!!! Really!!!!?????? Like who cares about the stupid picture, watermark or whatever!!! It's a recipe that I probably never would have found and the OP is sharing! Get a freakin life!!!!

I'm curious as why you think the original picture had a watermark? Prob since no one cares it was just for no reason at all. I'm glad you wouldn't care if people took your things and claimed them as their own
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Aren't we supposed to be interested in the recipe and not getting off onto a temper tantrum over a picture??? So sad.. Sigh
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options

I'm curious as why you think the original picture had a watermark? Prob since no one cares it was just for no reason at all. I'm glad you wouldn't care if people took your things and claimed them as their own

Seriously, what is your deal? Is it your picture?

• TatianaSoe
    TatianaSoe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I really, really want to make this but I don't have a crock-pot nor have I been able to find one where I live. Is there any way to adapt this to stove-top or something else? Thanks :)
  • Acg67
    Options

Seriously, what is your deal? Is it your picture?

Oh so you don't care about IP rights?
  • RelentlessCherry
    Options
    Hi there. Have to say this looks delish and I can't wait to have a go at it, but I have a question .... what is half and half? I am in the UK and am guessing thats something available in the US/Canada??
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I am crazy obsessed with soup too. I love new recipes. Right now my fav is lentil and sausage soup.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Bump. I love Crock Pot soups. Thanks for sharing.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    TatianaSoe wrote: »
    I really, really want to make this but I don't have a crock-pot nor have I been able to find one where I live. Is there any way to adapt this to stove-top or something else? Thanks :)

The crock pot is used mostly for slow cooking under lower temps. So you can put it in and forget about it and cook it all day and when you get home its ready. You can use the same reciepe on the stove top also. Just not for the same time periods.

• _Tzefira_
    _Tzefira_ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Save bump!