Working Out In Your Pajamas

Options
Would you do it ? Have you done it ?

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Yes...and yes. I did that last night working on my Taekwondo in my living room.
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've done it
  • craftydoll
    craftydoll Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No and no but there is a regular at my gym who always wears a t-shirt and flannel pajama bottoms. I think it's so odd!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I do it all the time. But I work out at home.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    At home I've worked out in everything from pajamas to a miniskirt and everything in between. At the gym, though, always gym clothes. Though I've been known to wear my gym clothes as pajamas - so maybe?
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    At home? Sure, I've done it, especially in the past when I did a lot of cardio, and went on the elliptical first thing in the morning. I still will do morning yoga in my pjs once in a while. But for anything more intense (or outside of my house, lol), I definitely need my workourt wear and a sports bra!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Well, I wear yoga pants and tank tops as pajamas, so my workout clothes are almost identical to my pajamas. The only difference is that I throw on a sports bra and deoderant to work out.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    only at my home gym

29509743.png
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Pajamas?
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    No and no but there is a regular at my gym who always wears a t-shirt and flannel pajama bottoms. I think it's so odd!

Why?

I wear yoga pants to lounge around in and sometimes to bed when it's cold enough. While I haven't ever worn PJ pants to the gym (I only wear shorts, pants are too hot), I don't see the problem. There's not that much difference between yoga/workout pants and PJ pants...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Nope, no thanks. I work out in gym clothes. :noway:
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Yup; every day! But, I also work out at home, so that's not so weird. If I went to a gym, then no I would not work out in my PJs.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Heck Ya! Realizing that I can work out in my pjs helped me get up in the morning for a workout!
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Seeing someone in PJs wouldn't bother me. But I did see someone at the gym, running on the treadmill, in denim jeans. All I could think was it had to be so uncomfortable/hot. I assumed they forgot their workout clothes at home, and that wasn't their normal attire.
  • explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I sleep in workout shorts/long pants and a shirt (or tank top). So then I work out in the clothing I slept in. Why not?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Well, I wear yoga pants and tank tops as pajamas, so my workout clothes are almost identical to my pajamas. The only difference is that I throw on a sports bra and deoderant to work out.

yeah this.

I don't actually own real pajama's. I live in workout capris- and then at home in sweats- so yes kind of but not really.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Sometimes yoga or bodyweight stuff at home in what I'll wear to bed.

If I'm going for a run or a cycle I'll put something on though :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    heck yeah I would ....this is going to be my goal bwhhahahahha rock on! especially when its cold buy some flannel jammies and hit the gym in the AM.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Not my pajamas no. Not really workout material.

I would however just workout in my normal around the house lounging gear
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    No and no