Great snacks to eat at night ( no raw celery or carrots)

Options
2»

Replies

• anniebr
    anniebr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow a lot of good ideas. How do you guys do those cute rulers. They seem to give you some extra tracking support, I like goals. I am type A personality. LOL Let me know. GREAT IDEAS LOVE THIS SITE
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i really like honey kix without the milk. some of my other favorites are frozen grapes, clementines (only 35 calories each), and chocolate mini rice cakes.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    wow a lot of good ideas. How do you guys do those cute rulers. They seem to give you some extra tracking support, I like goals. I am type A personality. LOL Let me know. GREAT IDEAS LOVE THIS SITE
    at the top of the page click on tools for the weight loss one(it's called a ticker) other ones are at: tickerfactory dot yaknow after you make it you have to copy and paste the code. use the code for BBs (bulletin boards)
  • laceyraschke
    laceyraschke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    rice cakes topped with sliced avocado and black pepper! :love: if you put 1/4 a small avocado on each rice cake and you have 2 cakes, it's about 150 calories and it's nice and filling, plus good for you.

apple slices dipped in natural peanut butter is always delicious: about 250 cals for 1 granny smith apple with 2 tbsp of crunchy, organic PB.

Or make a really delicious shake with frozen berries, your choice of milk, and a banana. Hooooo baby.

something at Whole foods I found today blew my socks off-they are called Thin Cakes which are made with no sugar, fat, etc and 11g of sodium...They are amazing! I ate them with WF guac and it was about 180 cal snack!
  • laceyraschke
    laceyraschke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Something sweet too I found especially for winter time-Special Dark cocoa plus vanilla unsweetened Almond Milk plus splenda to taste or Greek nonfat yogurt with sprinkles, Jamie Eason has a great carrot cake protein bar recipe that is absolutely sinful! and about 180 cals (i make them in muffin cups)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My "go to" snacks always have a bit of protein:

yogurt w/ berries
    english muffin w/ melted light cheese
    apple w/ light cheddar cheese
    celery w/ peanutbutter
    cocoa almonds
    natural almonds
    pear w/ baby bel cheese
    any fresh fruit in season w/ 1-2oz chicken
    popcorn w/ 1-2oz chicken
    chicken wrapped with lettuce leaves
  • ababygrace
    Options
    Lacey, I love Jamie Eason. I hope to meet her this year at a bodybuilding show.
  • amyhob
    amyhob Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    weight watchers pumpkin fluff if you have a sweet tooth and if you like pumpkin - i love it.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    the best: an apple
    try almonds(unsalted), eggs(bolied), beef jerky