Easing Nightly Hunger

Options
2»

Replies

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Glad you found some answers. I used to be a huge night snacker and eventually just trained myself that after dinner I am allowed one snack at about 730pm of grapes and a low cal choc mousse for about 100 cals altogether and now I dont really notice night hunger. It just took some time
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Your diary makes me hungry.... Are you a student...eating at cafeteria... anyway..... get you a george foreman grill and some MEAT.
    I love chicken breast and individually wrapped steaks.. Protein powder is also awesome can be packed"to go" and added to cafeteria milk.
    My diary is open. for viewing
  • BenjaminS_Fitness
    BenjaminS_Fitness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    On my cut i go for a big bowl of salad with pineaplle and balsamico dressing.
    low in calories, i like it a lot and it keeps me full.
  • BrendaRey74
    BrendaRey74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was having similar troubles then I started eating protein with breakfast, eating my big meal for lunch and no food with TV. Those things stopped the late night munchies. Now I often catch myself around 6pm and need to eat a few 100 calories because I know I haven't eaten in awhile not because I want anything.
  • Jessa333777
    Options
    The protein shake idea works for me--I have protein "ice cream" -- I make a protein shake with almond milk and enough ice to make it kinda thick and eat it with a spoon out of a bowl after dinner. It fulfills my need for sweet and is less than 200 calories with almond milk.