Get depressed a lot lately.

Options
13»

Replies

• wangshan
    wangshan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you have had medical issues and especially with neck surgery and pain , depression is often unfortunatly part of the territory. I know because I am a physician, practicing for 28 years. I think you need to concentrate on your health, be grateful for the fact that you can exercise and the health that you have. Do what you can, eat right , if you want more muscle you may have to go heavier but give your neck time to heal, don't rush it.
  • tony56pr
    tony56pr Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    wangshan wrote: »
    If you have had medical issues and especially with neck surgery and pain , depression is often unfortunatly part of the territory. I know because I am a physician, practicing for 28 years. I think you need to concentrate on your health, be grateful for the fact that you can exercise and the health that you have. Do what you can, eat right , if you want more muscle you may have to go heavier but give your neck time to heal, don't rush it.

Also want to clarify. I NEVER broke my neck, radial neck fracture is reference to radial bone in forearm close to elbow joint. Neck is thin spot on bone before ball that goes into socket.

Again did NOT break my neck. Fractured radial head neck, that is in arm...

• wangshan
    wangshan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry but I misunderstood. Much better to have a break in the neck of the radius than in the neck! Maybe you should check thyroid and vitamin d levels. I see lots of low vitamin d here in Chicago and it has a lot of effects on mentition
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    totally talk to your doctor.