Biggest Loser?

Options
Is there a new season starting tonight?

Replies

• MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yep!!! With two new trainers, and a new twist. It's couples again. I can't wait to start watching. :bigsmile:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    There surely is!!!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    mmmhmm, and new trainers are on tonite.......meaning, the old trainers are out

and this is a couple season. I think its , sons and dads, moms and daughters, husbands and wifes.........that ought to be interesting, esp when it comes time to vote people out, dont you think.......lol

Im looking forward to it, as I only watched last season for the first time. I was so nervous watching when I was 341 lbs, and now I really feel more comfortable watching..............Lloyd
  • thrasherette
    Options
    So excited for the new season!!!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Why did Jillian Michaels say this was supposed to be her last season? I'm a little confused.
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    I hope it is better than last season!!! I HATED the game play!!!!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Yes maam!! Woo hoo!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Why did Jillian Michaels say this was supposed to be her last season? I'm a little confused.

She's focusing on other things in her life - I think she said she wanted to start a family. I think she might also be starting up her own TV show? I am not sure on that point though. I know she will still be in the media - TV, books, etc., she just isn't going to be doing BL anymore.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Bob and Jillian are still there. Jillian will be taking a leave after this season indefinitely to start a new family. It will be the two new trainers in addition to Bob and Jillian. It should be interesting!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    yeup!!!
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    I really like this show I didn't even realize the new season was starting tonight. Thanks for the topic or else I would have missed it lol
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    thats riiiiiight i forgot about the whole new trainers thing...now i'm uber excited!!!!!!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I didn't really watch it this past season-I just couldn't get into it! I had NO idea Jillian was planning on leaving. I love her! I am now excited for tonight and will be sure to be watching!
    I am excited she wants to start a family, is she going to adopt? Has she found love? I know she has said it doesn't matter if she finds love w/ a man or a woman...keep me posted!
  • I didn't really watch it this past season-I just couldn't get into it! I had NO idea Jillian was planning on leaving. I love her! I am now excited for tonight and will be sure to be watching!
    I am excited she wants to start a family, is she going to adopt? Has she found love? I know she has said it doesn't matter if she finds love w/ a man or a woman...keep me posted!

She's going to adopt she said, Bob also said he is not leaving BL at all and will be back next year..I am glad he is staying
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    So what did everyone think??? :smile:

The "teasers" with the new trainers was getting old by the end. Just show us who they are! :grumble:

Sounds like the dad from the blue team better start watching his diet too. 7-pounds isn't that much to lose.

Anyway, glad it's back on! :drinker:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I don't like to see anyone go home, but i was glad the twins stayed...i would like to see them lose and be on the road to recovery!
    Why didn't they introduce the trainers?!?!?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I don't like to see anyone go home, but i was glad the twins stayed...i would like to see them lose and be on the road to recovery!
    Why didn't they introduce the trainers?!?!?

I don't know. :grumble: It will be irritating if they keep them a secret all season. :indifferent:

I'm glad the twins and the daughter from the orange team stayed too. :smile:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I was pissed that they didn't introduce the trainers. We are sure the man is the Beachbody Rev Abs guy.

My money is on the ex-olympians to have a great showing if the weaker contestants don't vote them out.
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    So glad there's a new season! I really didn't like that many people last season so I was kind of disappointed. I have to say thought, watching all of those people transform before my eyes is very inspiring!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    So glad there's a new season! I really didn't like that many people last season so I was kind of disappointed. I have to say thought, watching all of those people transform before my eyes is very inspiring!

It truly is. By the end of the season, it's hard to remember them the way they were at the beginning. :drinker:

Whoever the new female trainer is, has a kick butt body too!! :noway: I'm jealous! :grumble: