January 2011 - no more junk late at night

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 14 - LNS: 1 I was hungry last night. But I resisted the temptation :smile:.
    Rosemary, thanks! - the scale was friendlier today, though. Still have like 0.5-1 lbs fluctuations - I should not jump on the scale this often, right? :embarassed:

Funny, I just realized that with my life being so dynamic lately and me so busy, food is less central. I used to start every "diet" ( I usually personalized diets, so I wouldn't call them diets in the strict sense) by thinking about food. Sorta "what's going to go in my mouth tomorrow"? These days I'm more like "I'm hungry now - what's are the healthy options at hand?" :smile: Not the right place to post these thoughts, but I felt like sharing :blushing:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 9 ~ LNS: 6

Dew-This is the perfect place to post your thoughts. Someone else may learn from or give you encouraging words. We are here to support and motivate each other. Whenever you need to discuss something please dont hesitate.
  • bambier
    bambier Posts: 32
    Options
    Okay, I'm a little bit of a slacker, I haven't been on the computer much lately.... ...which is good, 'cause most of my mindless snacking happens when I'm on the laptop, but it means I haven't checked in.... last check in was Me 4.5 - LNS 0.5 (diet soda fail!)

Currently: Me: 14.5 - LNS: 1.5. I've not done terrible! Been forcing myself to brush my teeth right at 7:30 PM. That tends to keep me from snacking 'cause I don't want to undo it all!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    12 me/4 LNS
  • chuckm403
    chuckm403 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Starting tonight.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 11
    I guess that says it all.
    Dew, I'm glad you shared. I, for one, can relate to what what you were saying. I think I am consumed by food.:laugh: (thought sof food would be more accurate). It's a constant struggle. I am glad I have all of you here at mfp to turn to for inspiration and support.
    Enjoy the day off everyone. I have to get to the gym later. I did nothing yesterday and it shows.
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 15 - LNS: 1

chuckm, welcome! :flowerforyou:. Now we won't be able to call each other "ladies" in this challenge :laugh: , but I'm really happy to have a guy here. So you have to stick to us, to prove that man can be just as good at this as the ladies :wink:. Or better? :smile:

zaza and bambier, welcome back! So happy you're still in!
  • chuckm403
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome dewdrop. No worries, I've got your back! :smile:
  • rosemary10
    Options
    Dew, I agree with Love. This is a great place to post your thoughts. It does help everyone else. Btw, I weight myself eveyday, in the am before getting dressed. It's the least you'll weigh for the day and it's the driest you'll be. Then I can tell the difference between hourly/daily fluctuations vs an actual problem before it gets too out of bounds. It's a lot less "scary" to me. I don't have a set day to weigh in either then. I just pick a day when I like the numbers, post that and move on from there. There you have it for the low-stress keep pluggin away method. :yawn:

Me 8 / JS 3

Welcome Chuck

Zaza -What holiday?? Good to see you always coming back. It's inspiring. :flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 10 ~ LNS: 6

Welcome Chuck!
  • chuckm403
    Options
    Thanks Rosemary & Love.
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    Sorry I have been slackin... super busy at work. Good for business bad for me & LNS:frown:
  • asj0901
    Options
    Sorry I have been slackin... super busy at work. Good for business bad for me & LNS:frown:

Me 5:tongue:
    LNS 3
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    13 me/4 LNS
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 16 - LNS: 1

asj, stick to us!
  • chuckm403
    Options
    Me:1 - LNS: 0
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning -
    Me : 6
    LNS: 11
    I'm getting better at this.

I did nothing yesterday for the Martin Luther King holiday except sit at this computer and work w/a niece and a nephew on college and work applications. I even missed 2 exercise classes at the Y. :ohwell:
    On a positive note,I was so tired of sitting here that I went upstairs (far away from the computer AND kitchen) before my cut-off time and avoided snacks!!!

Belated welcome to Chuck! This is a great challenge - it really works if you can stick to it.
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 11 ~ LNS: 6

Good job Everyone!
  • asj0901
    Options
    Jan 17 2011

I win again! :happy:
    ME 6