any aussies out there?

Options
2»

Replies

• larousse_37
    Options
    Seems like I'm the only queenslander here!! Im 23 and in ipswich (next to brissy) It's great to meet you all

I'm in Brisbane! Though I'm a Melburnian at heart. Just moved up a few months ago :)

Hi! How did you go in the floods?? I hope you are safe and well.

We are in Ipswich central, though on a hill, so were flooded in for days but lucky and dry. My parents are at Graceville and also dry, thank god. I only managed to get in and see the devastation yesterday... I broke down, seeing where I grew up ripped to shreds. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Thank you to everyone in Australia (and anywhere else) for the support, it really helps keep the morale up when things may look so bleak! Times like these really bring out the best (and worst) in people
  • heartbeatoz
    heartbeatoz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Another South Aussie here I'm Jacki and 52 I found this website Via the Iphone what a great website couldn't believe it was free :)

3570776.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I also decide to put my Ticker in Pounds because it gives me more incentive with the Higher Numbers :smile:
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Born and bred Aussie

Dad of 4 living on the Gold Coast , QLD

My Heart goes out to all the flood victims.

Thisn is the best motivational site Ive every come across
  • baycityroller
    Options
    another perthie here, good to see some more aussies on here!
  • kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from the Sunshine Coast - although may have to change the name as we've had nothing but rain for months now. The floods have been so devestating for so many. I cried by way through days of 24/7 braodcasting. We were pretty lucky here on the Sunny Coast, although I saw a dead kangaroo floating down the Maroochy River 2 days ago ....... don't swim in the ocean for a few weeks at least.
  • northernpie
    Options
    G'day!

Brissy Aussie here...

Beauty! :)

Cheers
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to Qld also. Last year, I donated after the flooding and the cyclone hit so hard.

G'day all. SoCal, USA here. I get on a plane for Cairnes, in two days. Going to swim in the GBR/Coral Sea as a reward for reaching the end of my weight reduction plan. YES!

I hope you won't mind if I join your group while I holiday in your country? Is that ok?

I've been on a diet for two years, but only joined MFP last month. Just started posting to these boards, but am an old hand at the Internet.

I'm very excited to be visiting Australia again, as I enjoyed it so much, so many years ago.

Wishing ya'll success with ur Fitness Plans here @ MFP. :)