Jari love get ripped 1000

Options
Alisha28
Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
Just wondering if anyone needs a new workout tape to do at home. As a stay at home mom I find it easier to work out at home. Here is an awesome one. Jari Love get ripped 1000. You burn up to 1000 calories in one 55 min workout. It is tough but you will see results fast. Target.com has it....:smile: Also the core and slim and lean jari love workout is good too. So now you know...:wink:

Alisha

Replies

• Alisha28
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone needs a new workout tape to do at home. As a stay at home mom I find it easier to work out at home. Here is an awesome one. Jari Love get ripped 1000. You burn up to 1000 calories in one 55 min workout. It is tough but you will see results fast. Target.com has it....:smile: Also the core and slim and lean jari love workout is good too. So now you know...:wink:

Alisha
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    Whoa, thanks! I workout at home and have the cardio down, but I am having trouble doing toning and strengthening exercises since free weights only help so much.

I love that this is 1000 calories and an hour long, and more so that someone else has tried it and says it works!

Does it require any additional equipment, balls, mats, free weights?

Thanks so much Alisha 28!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Wow..that sounds like a great workout!! I know from experience..being a stay at home mom and trying to fit in workouts is pretty hard to do! I have yet to do any strength training.. but every night once my husband gets home I go on the treadmill. I am trying to run ..or well... jog at least ( not working out so well..can only run about 10 minutes before I quit and end up walking the rest of the time) But hey..least I'm trying right? I am going to have to check out that work out tape though.. because most nights I only burn 400 calories..if not a little more.. never 1000!
  • sapphyre0702
    Options
    It is also at amazon.com for $7.99!
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    I'm looking up her dvds right now..do you need anything more than just dumbells for her work outs?! I am excited to try them!
  • Alisha28
    Options
    You need free weights and a stepper. I use my Transfirmer from The Firm dvds as my stepper that works...

Alisha