Now I can wink at all you cuties!

Options
I love winking in messages!! I couldn't be happier! This is the best thing EVER!

:wink:

Cheryl

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    I love winking in messages!! I couldn't be happier! This is the best thing EVER!

:wink:

Cheryl
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    :wink: Back at ya.
    :flowerforyou:
  • CMJ1979
    CMJ1979 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks Mike, great addition to the site. :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!

Can we use HTML too?:huh:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I think I finally remembered how to put a new picture in, here's me 25 lbs lighter, gee I don't seem to be able to lose any in my face:embarassed: When I get a chance I'll get something better than a head shot. I love the new features Mike put in.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    OMG, Healthier_You! That is one darling baby!! :love:

~Cheryl
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    OMG, Healthier_You! That is one darling baby!! :love:

~Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl!:wink:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :laugh: I think I finally remembered how to put a new picture in, here's me 25 lbs lighter, gee I don't seem to be able to lose any in my face:embarassed: When I get a chance I'll get something better than a head shot. I love the new features Mike put in.

Cute picture, kjllose. It's fun to change them up occasionally.

cm
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Very cute pictures - kgllose and Joanne.

cmriverside - Go Jimmy!!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Thank ya Ms. JOTW:wink:
  • cmriverside
    Options

I am actually a Jeff Gordon fan. Never miss a race (on tv) - we went to Phoenix in April for a race, when Gordon tied Earnhart Sr. for most number of wins. Also his first win of the year, and first COT win. It was SO fun!

Johnson dedicated his winnings this week at Atlanta to the California fire victims, and his team and Lowes matched it - donating over a million dollars in total to the Red Cross. Class act.

Go 24.
  • julieofthewolves
    Options
    This has nothing to do with weight loss.....

cmriverside: I have never watched NASCAR in my life. But my friend managed to convince me to be in a pool this year and so I threw in my $20, picked my drivers (none of whom I knew) and thought what the heck. Now, with 4 (?) races to go, I am in the points lead and may win the entire pot ($1,800) at the end of the season. So I am watching now and my friend the NASCAR fan is pretty irritated with me. :laugh: Jimmy's my number one. I picked him because I thought he was cute and after last weekend's donations he has won me over as a fan.
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I never have been a NASCAR fan either, but my husband works for a video game company and one of their games is the NASCAR game. Since my husband is in marketing, he goes to all sorts of sporting events and invited me to a race last year in Atlanta. It was the BEST time ever!!! Now I'm a huge fan! I got to go to the Charlotte race a few weekends ago and met Jimmy Johnson's dad!!! I was starry eyed for sure!

Julieofthewolves, you crack me up! I hope you WIN girl!!! Go Jimmy!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    This has nothing to do with weight loss.....

cmriverside: I have never watched NASCAR in my life. But my friend managed to convince me to be in a pool this year and so I threw in my $20, picked my drivers (none of whom I knew) and thought what the heck. Now, with 4 (?) races to go, I am in the points lead and may win the entire pot ($1,800) at the end of the season. So I am watching now and my friend the NASCAR fan is pretty irritated with me. :laugh: Jimmy's my number one. I picked him because I thought he was cute and after last weekend's donations he has won me over as a fan.

WHAT! JOTW - Now This (Jeff Gordon) is cute. Dreamy, even. :tongue: AND, he is still in the lead, so I wouldn't count him out....albeit by 9 points. He's going for his fifth championship. He's laying back, waiting to strike....:wink:

~cheryl
  • julieofthewolves
    Options
    cmriverside: Sorry, no can do..... Jeff isn't dreamy for me. I'm all about Jimmy! Besides that my cousin would kick my butt if I picked Jeff, since she claimed him already. But Jeff taught Jimmy everything he knows, so I guess I have to give him that. Jeff will be surprised when Jimmy takes two in championships in a row!:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    cmriverside: Sorry, no can do..... Jeff isn't dreamy for me. I'm all about Jimmy! Besides that my cousin would kick my butt if I picked Jeff, since she claimed him already. But Jeff taught Jimmy everything he knows, so I guess I have to give him that. Jeff will be surprised when Jimmy takes two in championships in a row!:bigsmile:

Julie, I beg of you. Think of the baby! (This is Jeff Gordon's baby, Ella Sophia Gordon.) She needs to go to college! - Oh, BTW - Jeff owns Jimmy's car. I say - last lap - last race- photo -finish- ending to this season.

Buckle up your seatbelt - and WATCH that race JOTW! Drama, Drama, Drama. :glasses:

~cm
  • julieofthewolves
    Options
    No Cheryl - I beg of you.... Please, please, please help my team win.

That $1,800 will go a long way on the trip I am planning to take with my mom to Mexico fto celebrate her 75th Birthday!!!! We took her there for her 70th and she went parasailing!

Like I said, I had no clue who these guys were when I picked them, but some of them (in addition to my star - Mr. Jimmy J) are Kurt Busch, Montoya, Edwards, Truex Jr).

I am shocked that I got hooked on this, but betwen Jeff and Jimmy this will be serious drama.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    JOTW,

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait !!!!! Bangin' doors at the checkers!

I grew up in Florida. It's required you be a NASCAR fan in the South. I've got all my friends here in Seattle hooked, too. I think we're having a big "Super Race" party on the day of the last race.

~Cheryl, STILL a 24 fan :glasses:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cheryl, you're in Seattle? My husband was born and raised there. We live in Orlando now. I just moved down here about a year ago.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I had no clue who these guys were when I picked them, but some of them (in addition to my star - Mr. Jimmy J) are Kurt Busch, Montoya, Edwards, Truex Jr).

I am shocked that I got hooked on this, but betwen Jeff and Jimmy this will be serious drama.

For you, Ms. JOTW:

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/nascar/nextel/41289/

Okay, he is cute - we spelled his name incorrectly though JimmIE (not Y).

24 #1 :glasses: