Hi fitness pals!

countrymusicgirl
countrymusicgirl Posts: 28
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I just found this site and I love it! Everyone is so nice and helpful. My sweet husband has been trying to get me to count calories for a long time, but I didn't want to have to figure everything, this site solves that problem and I get to make friends, how great is that!

Replies

• I just found this site and I love it! Everyone is so nice and helpful. My sweet husband has been trying to get me to count calories for a long time, but I didn't want to have to figure everything, this site solves that problem and I get to make friends, how great is that!
  • Boy will you love this site. It is more than just a calorie counter, its like a support system that slowly becomes more and more addicting! : )
  • Thanks sapphyre0702, and I love your dog picture!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Hi and welcome! Yes I agree..counting calories was something I have never done before..but MFP does make it very easy to do..and now I am a pro! It's all in the math....which before MFP I tried to eat well...and work out... but didn't realize just how BAD the food was that I was eating because I wasn't looking at my calorie intake... Now when I look at the calories in some of the stuff that I used to eat..I am shocked..no wonder I wasn't loosing weight!! Good luck with everything!:flowerforyou:
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome! I've enjoyed the site as well. It has been quite helpful every day.
This discussion has been closed.