No longer in the Obese catagory. Yay!!!

Options
I havent reached my goal weight yet. I stil have about 30 lbs to go but I have made huge progress so I wanted to share. I calculated my BMI today. My starting weight was 219 and my BMI was 37. Today I weigh 170 and my BMI is 28. Its in the overweight catagory. Not obese!!!!!!

Replies

• SweatinSammie
    Options
    That's amazing progress!!! Congrats on getting out of that icky sounding 'obese' category!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I can't wait until I can say the same thing (I have another 25 pounds to go before I'm no longer obese).
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    That's fabulous!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Many, many congrats, I was thrilled when I got to the "overweight" category. You should be proud !!!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    YAY YOU!
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME! Congrats!!!
  • hamster62482
    hamster62482 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Congratulations - you're making great progress! I'm 7 lbs away from being "overweight" and very excited to almost be there!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    CONGRATS! thats awesome i bet it feels great! i cant wait until i can say that!
  • mariaezdabomb
    Options
    That is Awesome news! I Just started this site so im hoping to reach that someday! Many Congrats! :)
  • crazycat327
    Options
    That's awesome! I cant' wait until mine says that! :happy:
    4314 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!!! Hopefully soon I can say the same. Today is my first day with myfitnesspal. I will officially start my calorie counting tomorrow. Again Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!