Someone shot my friend's cat in the face!!!

How can anyone be so cruel?!?!? :angry: The poor thing! The vet says he will survive, but I just can't believe that!

People never cease to amaze me...

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    How can anyone be so cruel?!?!? :angry: The poor thing! The vet says he will survive, but I just can't believe that!

People never cease to amaze me...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    That's just sickening! I'd like to find who did it and fill that person's face full of buckshot! :angry:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    OMG that's awful! :cry: Cruelty to animals and children always breaks my heart. :brokenheart:
  • sunbug501
    All I can say is there is definitely something wrong with whoever did that!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

shot with what?

I am assuming it wasn't a comically oversized squirtgun.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503

shot with what?

Not funny, J.:frown:
  • sunbug501

shot with what?

well it put a huge hole in the poor thing's face, so I believe it was a gun. Sick huh.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    uggggggggh.....whoever did that needs to have their party0043.gifkicked.
    Animals are defenseless, and to do something like that is just horrible, and really speaks as to the character of the person who did it.:angry:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    I am devastated, I can barely breathe right now. Animals put trust into us and too many cruel people hurt them back. Animals deserve better than many provide them. I will spoil my cat every day of her life because she gives me so much.
    There are a lot of things I want to do to this evil person and every other person who thinks they can hurt and not be hurt back.
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    ugh...this is the second time I've heard something like this today ....
    in my horse group, someone was talking about a horse that was shot in Maine ... a race horse..looking to get rid of competition ...

Some people are horribly cruel ... :cry:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    I'm so sorry! That is really awful. People shouldn't do that to animals, and I'm sure the family of that cat is sad. :frown:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    You really do get some sickos around now a days. Remember the old saying "what goes around comes around" Hope the poor cat is ok. I have one called binky and id never do anything to hurt him!!

Pamela

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    OMG!.....POOR KITTY! I know you said it survived...but Holy Moleeee!
    Is kitty gonna be okay....I mean...eating.....drinking and such? I'm sorry for your friend too....being the kitty and animal lover I am, I hope she's okay because having to deal with the evil that someone caused on a "part of your family".....would make me want to cause some homicide to the A**hole who did it! :mad:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Give me five minutes alone with the sicko who did that, they'd be singing soprano.:mad:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

shot with what?

well it put a huge hole in the poor thing's face, so I believe it was a gun. Sick huh.

Yes, it is. I have made my feelings for people who mistreat animals very clear here. It is my opinion that anyone who does this to domestic animals have waived their rights to a pain-free *kitten* kicking. (I would put GTO in a box, shake the box up and then unleash her on them).

As for my prior comment, I apologize for my insensitivity. I was attempting to aquire more information in with a comment that would bring some levity to the situation. I meant no disrespect.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Yes, it is. I have made my feelings for people who mistreat animals very clear here. It is my opinion that anyone who does this to domestic animals have waived their rights to a pain-free *kitten* kicking. (I would put GTO in a box, shake the box up and then unleash her on them).

I'm handing out *kitten*-kickin's today if they want one...they are free of charge.fighting0030.gif
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503

shot with what?

As for my prior comment, I apologize for my insensitivity. I was attempting to aquire more information in with a comment that would bring some levity to the situation. I meant no disrespect.
    Well since it's you and we know how sweet you are, we will forgive you this time.:smile: