Need some new MFP friends!

Options
:blushing: Need some new MFP pals to help motivate me and vice versa - most of my old MFP buddies have fallen off.

Thanks!
b

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i will never fall off...my "resolution" this year is to make this healthy lifestyle a HABIT! please add me :-)
  • casshole
    casshole Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I requested you :) I could always use more friends too! Its a lot easier with the extra nudge from others!! :happy:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!!! I will request you!!! We all need the support!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    You will receive my request very soon. I could use all the help too. Anybody else want to friend me go right ahead.
  • neuhyau
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am trying to kick some bad habits (the worst one: candy) for my new year's and life resolution. It helps to have people get on my case when I am bad about my snacks :-)
  • officernice
    Options
    Yes, I'm new and don't know how to add ppl.
  • mayita72
    Options
    Hi

I am new, I am a emotional eater, I need help to keep going..... I usually do any diet for a while and then forget about it I need to loose at least 25 lb, next year I will be 40 and I need to learn how to eat to stop fighting with myself
  • TarynV
    TarynV Posts: 15
    Options
    I would be your friend if I knew how to add you! I'm new, well I started in April and left but now I'm back for good!

Good luck!
  • 70moretogo
    Options
    I know what you mean. I need someone that can help motivate me and someone I can motivate in return. I am dead serious about dropping my weight. That of course means an every day accountability to myself which is not always the easiest thing for me. So if you want to Pal Up please let me know. Hang in there. :smile:
  • vilya
    vilya Posts: 5
    Options
    I'll add you as a friend. I always need someone else to feel accountable to.