First goal - DONE :) w/pics

Replies

• You look great! And love your haircut and your face looks so much happier. Great work! :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're looking good! Keep it up!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Great Job! How'd you do it?
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Great Job! How'd you do it?

Had an awesome boyfriend who helped tremendously :P
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Wow your looking great! Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Nice job! Keep up the good work!
  • AWEEEEESOOOOOOME!
  • I'm new to MFP and I'm just starting my journey. I can honestly say that seeing the before and after pics and hearing other people's stories gives me the push that I need. You look great! (And your hair cut is really cute too!)
  • Keni73
    Keni73 Posts: 4
    Wow.. you look great! Keep up the good work.
  • You look awesome. Great job
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Good job, you look great!!!
  • Knbrooks42
    I'm new to MFP and I'm just starting my journey. I can honestly say that seeing the before and after pics and hearing other people's stories gives me the push that I need. You look great! (And your hair cut is really cute too!)

Yes, seeing before and after pics has been one of my favorite things too. I was so happy I actually had some to post now! Thanks for the compliments. MFP is a great place to begin your journey. Good luck on everything!
  • Wow stomach really flattened out for 15 lbs, hope I get results that are similar.
  • Knbrooks42
    Wow stomach really flattened out for 15 lbs, hope I get results that are similar.

Yeah I'm just as impressed as you are! I didn't notice the changes happening, but obviously they have occurred. :)
  • 15 lbs really does make a difference you look great
    great job :)
  • PS love the new hair too!!!
  • casseh
    casseh Posts: 58
    the difference is amazing, looking good :)
  • That is so great! I love to hear success stories! :)
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Nice Job
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    :explode:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!