Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
has anyone tried this program and have any success? I want to start now that I've watched level one through, but just wondering if it's really worth it.

Replies

• JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i LOVED it!! I lost inches like crazy while doing it... It really is a good investment. It's really tough but you are only doing it for like 25 minutes so it's not absolute torture. i did it for months and months and finally just got bored with it (not because of anything wrong with it, jus cuz i did it SOO much) but I do pull it out every now & then when I need a good workout in a short amount of time
  • chicka78
    Options
    Thank you so much for the feedback. I can't wait to get started tonight!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred has been my go to exercise for a year now. I do other workout but I keep coming back to it --- I love it!!! It's quick enough that I can do it before work or when I only have a small amount of time and it really kicks my butt.
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS for the month of November. Then I moved on to Jillians other DVDs (Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones). Her work outs are fabulous!

I lost inches during the Shred, but not a lot of weight.....though my family keeps asking me how much weight I've lost, and telling me that I look like I've lost.

It's an excellent program! Thanks for the reminder! I think I'll do it again....!
  • shauna12
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred level 2 for 15 days, and level 3 for 15 days last year during Feb. and then during May. Now, I incorporate these levels into my workouts evrey other day. For instance, I do level 2 on Sunday, level 3 on Tuesday, level 2 on Thurs., level 3 on Sat., etc. I generally workout everyday for an hour, combining strength and cardio, so the Shred days are about 25 minutes of my workout 4 times per week. This way, I never tire of it.
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    it is a very good investment. I did that for awhile now i am into my elliptical. after i get used to my elliptical I will switch back to it. I nccorporate alot of her strength training moves into my routine :) You won't be dissappointed!