"New" Mothers!

Options
Hi, my name is Sarah. My son is going to be going on one year next month and I have yet to get back to my pre-baby weight (and stay there)!!

I doubt I'm alone in this voyage, so add me to your friend list and we can be each others motivators! Help and support.. from dinner ideas to child issues to husband issues and workouts!

Replies

• annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I will add you. My son turned a year old in October, but I've just gotten to my pre-prego weight, and actually a little under! (YAY)
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get the "baby" weight off for 11 yrs, lol. I have decided that this will be my successful year:) Sending a friend request. Everyone can use all the support they can get!
  • dihardcheer86
    Options
    *Yay* Congrats!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My daughter turned 2 in October and my son is 8 months.

I'm about 5.5 pounds away from my pre-children weight, but I've still got plenty to lose once I reach that goal! I'm trying to lose a total of 25 pounds by about April, when I plan on getting pregnant again, hopefully with twins!
  • jaymeec75
    Options
    I have a 16 month old! I didnt join until after my son's 1st birthday in September and I've lost 19 lbs so far! This is a great site and this is the longest I've stuck with a fitness plan, you will love it here i'm sure!
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I have an almost 6 yr old and a set of twins who are about 17 months... feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose about 40lbs :)
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    Hi I am the mom of 4 so I haven't seen my pre baby weight in almost 8 years lol. Sending you a friend request!