♦Any opinions?♦

Options
I've been changing my eating lifestyle since June, and listening to every opinion on how to improve it. My problem is that I haven't lost a single pound in a while. During the first month I started at 129ibs and dropped the first 9, after that I've seen no improvements.

I eat around 700-1000ish calories a day and try to exercise for an hour everyday more or less. Yes I understand I don't eat the "right" amount of calories, but I eat to satisfy my hunger, so if I'm a little under my goal, it's because I am full. No need to force eat.

Anyways please give me your opinions (Not judgments) on how I can improve and what not, my diary is open too. ♦Thanks♦

Replies

• vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? What is your goal weight? 120 lbs is fairly low for most women. Looking at your diary your protein is way to low basically every single day. You also don't have a large variety of food in your diet from the days I looked at. I'd try and add more fruits and vegetables to each day to get in some more micro nutrients, as well as try to get in more protein.

I'm guessing your problem might be less an issue of having too much fat, but rather have too little lean mass. This is usually the case when your weight is reasonable for your height but your body doesn't look how you'd like it too. Do you do any resistance training?
  • SlimMe37
    SlimMe37 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Those calories are way too low. Aren't you hungry?!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    You're young and gorgeous. You are obviously proud of your body, as you're showing it off in the pic.

Eat a healthy amount of food. Do a healthy amount of exercise. Don't worry about the number.
  • sheeriolove
    sheeriolove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is around 110, my height is 5 feet 5 inches.
  • sheeriolove
    Options
    I've been changing my eating lifestyle since June, and listening to every opinion on how to improve it. My problem is that I haven't lost a single pound in a while. During the first month I started at 129ibs and dropped the first 9, after that I've seen no improvements.

I eat around 700-1000ish calories a day and try to exercise for an hour everyday more or less. Yes I understand I don't eat the "right" amount of calories, but I eat to satisfy my hunger, so if I'm a little under my goal, it's because I am full. No need to force eat.

Anyways please give me your opinions (Not judgments) on how I can improve and what not, my diary is open too. ♦Thanks♦

You aren't eating enough calories...you need to eat AT LEAST 1200 a day...any doctor will tell you that.

BTW...you will ALWAYS get judgements...this is an open forum.

Ha I know but just thought id say it anyways.
  • sheeriolove
    Options
    How tall are you? What is your goal weight? 120 lbs is fairly low for most women. Looking at your diary your protein is way to low basically every single day. You also don't have a large variety of food in your diet from the days I looked at. I'd try and add more fruits and vegetables to each day to get in some more micro nutrients, as well as try to get in more protein.

I'm guessing your problem might be less an issue of having too much fat, but rather have too little lean mass. This is usually the case when your weight is reasonable for your height but your body doesn't look how you'd like it too. Do you do any resistance training?
    I recently increased my protein intake and decreased my carb value, but currently this week I've been off, and idk I just like certain foods, guess that's why my variety is slim.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    At 5'5" and 110, I have a hard time believing that is a healthy goal. Though admittedly I don't know the full details and so my opinion is not fact.

BUT if you're truly eating at 700-1000 a day for months and not losing weight, you may not need to lose the last 10 that you want. Perhaps eat MORE and work to build muscle which may help change your body appearance to what you want?
    My goal weight is around 110, my height is 5 feet 5 inches.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    110 pounds would put you just into the underweight category. Add in some calorie dense foods to bring you to a more reasonable intake and focus on lifting, as you're at a good weight now and probably just need to tighten up.