Fit Tea?

Options
Has anyone tried using Fit Tea as an aid for weight loss and all that? http://fittea.com/pages/ingredients is the one I'm thinking of.

I've been thinking of using it but would like some more reviews on this product.

TIA!:smile:

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    No.......
  • fitashleetime
    Options
    No.......

Why?
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    LMFAO! I LOVE how the B&A on their (so-not professionally done) website DOESN'T show the faces of the models....
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    No.......

Why?

You know how there is no magic pill for weight loss....

Yeah?

Well, there's no magic tea either.

hXGtYfh.gif
  • fitashleetime
    Options
    No.......

Why?

You know how there is no magic pill for weight loss....

Yeah?

Well, there's no magic tea either.

hXGtYfh.gif

I'm not expecting it to be "magic". I was wondering if it could be helpful, not a magic fix.
    I know that weight loss is about what you eat, calories in vs. calories out, and all that.
    I wasn't asking if this would magically melt the weight off, I was asking if this could be a helpful aid in weight loss.
  • fitashleetime
    Options

Thanks for the video.
  • StevieHarrold
    StevieHarrold Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've tried your tea tiny teatox. Taste like dirt honestly. I didn't track weight or anything I just find it helps when I'm bloated I drink a cup.
  • becksmcg93
    becksmcg93 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My friend used it, gave her diarrhoea so yes she lost weight but nothing permanent as it all went back on when she stopped...
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    If you drank more tea and stuffed less food into your mouth, then yes technically it will help.

Just focus on eating and stop wasting money on silly products. If you like tea, just drink tea.
  • StephMDtoo
    StephMDtoo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tea is pretty healthy on it's own, and even herbal infusions (ha ha, I know way too much about tea...) can have some benefits. But the only way a drink really helps with weight loss is because a zero calorie drink can fill you up and help you eat less. =)
    If you like tea, anything you can get at the corner store is fine. If you're picky, specialty tea is awesome. But no, there really isn't any variety you can buy to help accelerate or focus weight loss. I wouldn't buy anything that tries to make outrageous claims, either. Ain't nothin' wrong with lipton or bigelow.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Has anyone tried using Fit Tea as an aid for weight loss and all that? http://fittea.com/pages/ingredients is the one I'm thinking of.

I've been thinking of using it but would like some more reviews on this product.

No way, because tea has no magic properties.

However, I did have a homemade chai tea latte this morning that was pretty magic. :D

The only requirement needed to lose weight is to eat at a calorie deficit. Anything else is preference.

• dorkus619
    Options
    I suggest just going to the grocery and picking up a few boxes of different teas. You can get green tea and oolong tea. There have been studies and some people do believe they help. I agree with Steph - they help fill you up. For me when I have a craving I have a cup of tea instead to take my mind off it. I think the labor of making a cup of tea is a good distraction from the craving. Black tea would be good for a little caffeine or if you like that flavor.
    - And you can drink it with a couple drops of organic honey or stevia if you want it sweeter. Just don't load it up with sugar and milk!
  • dorkus619
    Options
    Also I have NO IDEA why they would put corn in that tea. That's a terrible idea.

Oh and ginger tea would be good if you have an upset stomach.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    dorkus619 wrote: »
    I suggest just going to the grocery and picking up a few boxes of different teas. You can get green tea and oolong tea. There have been studies and some people do believe they help. I agree with Steph - they help fill you up. For me when I have a craving I have a cup of tea instead to take my mind off it. I think the labor of making a cup of tea is a good distraction from the craving. Black tea would be good for a little caffeine or if you like that flavor.
    - And you can drink it with a couple drops of organic honey or stevia if you want it sweeter. Just don't load it up with sugar and milk!

Why not, if she has calories available?
  • DiabolicalColossus
    DiabolicalColossus Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    No.

If I'm going to waste my time and money, it'll be on something fun.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,951 Member
    Options

The only thing it will slim down is your bank account...
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    This is another tea just like skinny me tea, fitlicious tea, tiny tea, her tea, bootea, etc.

All a waste of monly and time. It's laxatives with a high amount of caffeine. NOT something I'd be consuming.

Matter of fact, in Australia these diet teas were just rated in the top three WORST fad diets of 2014.

Word of advice, if a company is paying for shout outs on Instagram from fitness pages and has an unprofessional website, it's probably a scam. If it's something other than diet and exercise saying it causes weight loss, it's probably a scam.

Good luck on your goals op! :)
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    I prefer koala tea from the town of Mercy.

But for heaven's sake don't strain it!
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    If I wanted to drink laxative laced tea I'd just brew my own. People that buy that stuff are literally paying people to give them intestinal distress. Just. Don't. Do. It.