Counting Down to 30! --AND Seriously Motivated (this time)

Options
Hello All!

With a little over 170 days until I turn 30, I'm FINALLY serious about my weight loss! Tippin' the scale at 256 during the summer of 2010, I've decided that NOW is the time to turn this around!

I've been researching a lot (admittedly, I have been oblivious to exactly what I've been putting in my mouth!). I'm usually "googling" something "weight-loss-y" every day to gain encouragement and support.

I hope to connect with some like-minded women who will help keep me focused and accountable!

Replies

• Tonix3
    Tonix3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in pretty much the same boat! Let's tackle the pudge together! We can do it!
  • Pattilynne
    Options
    i'll be 30 this year too... after having my second child and staying at home for nine months after she was born, i had nothing better to do that eat when i would get bored! i want to go to vegas for the big event, and i want to be able to back into a swimsuit for the week! good luck on your goal
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard... I will be turning 30 in march too.... and need to loose roughly 40lbs. Let's help each other
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    My goal is my 30th Birthday. in 60 weeks!

with just under 60kgs to lose!

so. here's to you!
  • AJs_mom
    AJs_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm alittle past the 30 mark - turning 35 this year. I'm new this site too and am hoping that this year is THE YEAR that I can finally get things under control and lose the wieght.

Good luck to you in your journey!