Allergic to what I love

Options

I just came inside from giving a riding lesson to a girl that comes regularly to ride. Afterwards, I rode Scarlet (my black thoroughbred) around the yard, working on her trotting and just having fun with her ...after unsaddling, I just strolled the yard with her, looking at flowers and apple trees, the bees, the field....enjoying the breeze....then laid down on the grass and let her graze around me.....

now I'm inside....and the storm hits.... I always forget to take an allergy pill before I go outside...Not only is it from laying in the grass among my flowers....I'm also allergic to my horses isn't that terrible?

So now I'm runny nosed, itchy eyed and puffy, swallowing down an allergy pill because for the life of me, I'll never remember to before going out the door....what is wrong with me??
I hate having allergies from the 2 things I love the most. ((well, actually that would be hubby and kids......thankfully they are allergy free))

I hate this --who else battles allergies, and what do you take?

Replies

• beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options

I just came inside from giving a riding lesson to a girl that comes regularly to ride. Afterwards, I rode Scarlet (my black thoroughbred) around the yard, working on her trotting and just having fun with her ...after unsaddling, I just strolled the yard with her, looking at flowers and apple trees, the bees, the field....enjoying the breeze....then laid down on the grass and let her graze around me.....

now I'm inside....and the storm hits.... I always forget to take an allergy pill before I go outside...Not only is it from laying in the grass among my flowers....I'm also allergic to my horses isn't that terrible?

So now I'm runny nosed, itchy eyed and puffy, swallowing down an allergy pill because for the life of me, I'll never remember to before going out the door....what is wrong with me??
    I hate having allergies from the 2 things I love the most. ((well, actually that would be hubby and kids......thankfully they are allergy free))

I hate this --who else battles allergies, and what do you take?
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Same thing here! (Just this time of year though.) I cannot come near my hay! Have to use a pitchfork and that only preverts the hives, not the itchy eyes! I use sudaphed or the generic suphadrine. Works great for me!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Just locking this duplicate topic, please reply in the other topic. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.