Does Chalean Extreme Really WorK?

Options
Hi,

I just ordered Chalean Extreme a week ago and I am waiting for it to be delivered. Does it really work or should I purchase P90X?

Replies

• JeanMargaret
    Options
    Sure! It doesn't matter which you pick, they're both great. If you apply yourself and complete them, they'll both help you accomplish your goals. :-) Good luck!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    If you leave it in the box and don't change any habits that are limiting your success, nope, it won't work. Neither will P90X.

However, if you push play faithfully, work hard every day, lift to failure (sorry, but 3 and 5 lb. dumbbells aren't going to get it done) fuel your body properly instead of 'just eating,' and ensure that you're not providing too much fuel, yep, you'll get results.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    If you leave it in the box and don't change any habits that are limiting your success, nope, it won't work. Neither will P90X.

However, if you push play faithfully, work hard every day, lift to failure (sorry, but 3 and 5 lb. dumbbells aren't going to get it done) fuel your body properly instead of 'just eating,' and ensure that you're not providing too much fuel, yep, you'll get results.

Nicely put! And that is the best answer to any DVD's that we purchase.
  • turboandrea
    Options
    It seems to be working so far! :D I love it! P90X really didn't do it for me because I prefer Chalene Johnson over Tony Horton. Call it a Turbo bias! :)

To note though, I'm in month one and relatively new to weight lifting, even though I teach Turbo Kick, etc. I do a few of the exercise with 5-pound weights and DO reach failure. It's all about starting at your level and progressing appropriately! :) I haven't bulked up in the three weeks I've worked it, but just felt leaner and tighter. I love it! Good luck :D
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the feedback!!!! I will do it-:)