Mini- success - for short ladies!

Options
2»

Replies

• aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    chaos416 wrote: »
    Yes!!! Although I've got at least 14 more to go, these first 6 pounds have made a big difference. Even if it was mostly water, that took up a lot of room. I'm comfortable in my size 10 jeans and have worn them all day rather than changing back to stretch pants as soon as I got home. At 5' and 140, I felt like I was waddling around, but with even those few pounds off, I can already feel a difference in my walk! I'm looking forward to the next 5 pounds leaving the country, and the next, and the next... :bigsmile:

I am only 4' 10" and I have been having the hardest time finding any 'victory' in my weight loss so far and then I read your post and I found one! I too stopped changing into stretch pants when I get home from work because I am no longer uncomfortable in my 'real' pants :)

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yay! I'm 5'3" and have lost less than 6 pounds in 2 months so far...but I do feel them. Whereas before I was getting REALLY uncomfortable in my clothes, now I'm feeling more at ease all day long and like I'm not busting out of everything I own. No button marks on my stomach after I take my pants off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!