DH is getting doughnuts...

Options
PrizePopple
PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
Something about delicious rounds of carb-y goodness.

HOW DARE HE?!?!

crying-gifs-10112013-09.gif

It's Sabotage!

beastie-boys-sabotage-o.gif

Of course I'm totally working at least one into my day. Duh.

Homer-Simpson-Injecting-Donuts-Into-The-Stream-For-Quicker-Sweet-Fixes.gif

Replies

• ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I must know if thy have holes in the middle or delicious jelly filling. Delicious lemon jelly filling. Mmm. Brb...
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    If he gets any custard filled ones I may end up throwing myself into the box.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    If he gets any custard filled ones I may end up throwing myself into the box.

?id=3d87d51403cc7174626a8f3a4f9cfa14_o.gif&v=1397531708
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hope you enjoy one. Why not?
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I. love. donuts.
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    It was pointed out to me that I should do a cleanse after having a doughnut...

giphy.gif

What do y'all think about the green cabbage soup smoothie with tea and lemon detox?
  • slvrsrfr
    slvrsrfr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think the half and half, donut blended smoothie is a better cleanse :wink:
  • cmcollins001
    Options

giphy.gif

What do y'all think about the green cabbage soup smoothie with tea and lemon detox?

A) Complete waste of time
    Two) Yuk
    III) Complete waste of time
    4) Complete waste of perfect donut experience

A donut or two...or even three is not going to ruin your progress over the long haul. Don't binge on them, stay within your calories on a regular basis, and occasionally just enjoy the simple pleasures in life...like donuts. Eat them, if you go over today...big deal. Just move on and stay on track tomorrow.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    tumblr_static_donuts__1_.jpg
  • PrizePopple
    Options

giphy.gif

Two) Yuk

A donut or two...or even three is not going to ruin your progress over the long haul. Don't binge on them, stay within your calories on a regular basis, and occasionally just enjoy the simple pleasures in life...like donuts. Eat them, if you go over today...big deal. Just move on and stay on track tomorrow.

Oh honey. You don't get my sarcasm.

ETA: doughnuts are in the car! Eating shall commence in 20-30 minutes (gotta let birthday girls have first dibs).
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of doughnuts. But, here's a baked donut recipe that actually looks pretty good ~ a 155-calorie cinnamon sugar donut?
    http://www.health.com/health/recipe/0,,10000002012979,00.html

How about an 187-calorie pumpkin donut?
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=803525

Or, these 30-calorie (?!) donut holes?
    http://www.foodiefiasco.com/ah-mazing-baked-donut-holes/
  • cmcollins001
    Options

giphy.gif

Two) Yuk

Oh honey. You don't get my sarcasm.

ETA: doughnuts are in the car! Eating shall commence in 20-30 minutes (gotta let birthday girls have first dibs).

I'm sorry, I've been in the forums too long and seen too much stupid...uhhh...I mean, umm, mis-informed individuals.

I_m_sorry..._I_m_so_sorry_399006ae911162c87d0d42cdbd6a1f45.gif

tumblr_mcfc9pjWPf1qcz28go2_500.gif

tumblr_n6qyrl0SbO1rcqzwdo2_500.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    tumblr_static_donuts__1_.jpg

holy shizzballs