120 lbs loss with PICS

Options
In 2012 I reached 320 pounds. I was unmotivated, I didnt want to do anything but sleep all day and eat. I finally opened my eyes when I Was diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance. I have worked so hard to get this weight off, and believe me when I tell you it wasnt easy.Now I weight 205 lbs at 6 feet tall . I am 30 lbs away from my goal weight. First, I started to just walk. I walked to the store, then I started doing low impact aerobics and yoga, which then evolved into doing Zumba and T25. The first picture is of my dad and I at the Houston Zoo. That day , I had to continuously keep sitting down in order to get through the day. My dad was worried about my heavy breathing

f890be9c-7665-4613-a59d-7b1cb0d44203_zpsfe9d71af.jpg
5a1bec39-7ef9-4cc3-b4f2-250b424733af_zpsa56c06f4.jpg

35707815-8517-4244-9d2a-a67940b9fc23_zps0ef7e7c7.jpg

This is me at 250

76e7bc3c-1474-4eaf-b7a0-1ebce60c95a3_zps97ca2307.jpg

This is me today 120 lbs lighter and feeling so much better about my health.
3074427e-f8dd-4da6-989a-bb4a95ebd642_zpscd8303e5.jpg

Replies

• lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing! <3 Very inspirational and incredible. Grats! You look so tall too, dang. /jealous hah. :) Keep up the great work! I can't wait to get to 120lbs down.
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look great!! You are pretty, smart... and doing the right thing!!! It isn't easy. I'm older, ( retired teacher).... so I'm inclined to say..., " I'm proud of you!!!" .... Stay with it... Live a long and healthy life.... Be happy .... and make others happy..... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats to you I know it's not an easy accomplishment but you are doing it. I love that you post what you did and that it's real. Watching what we put into our bodies and exercise will get results everytime! Congrats to you, truly you look amazing :)
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    thankyou all :) Its been a long time coming, Good health is everything, and I feel so much better knowing I can walk a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss! You look amazing - what a sexy figure!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    Thankyou <3
  • karenj_m
    karenj_m Posts: 215
    Options
    WOW! fantastic work .......wishing you the very best at the Coast Guard .....!!!!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look great!! You are pretty, smart... and doing the right thing!!! It isn't easy. I'm older, ( retired teacher).... so I'm inclined to say..., " I'm proud of you!!!" .... Stay with it... Live a long and healthy life.... Be happy .... and make others happy..... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

thankyou for the kind words. I most deff. wish to live my life that way.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    WOW! fantastic work .......wishing you the very best at the Coast Guard .....!!!!

Thankyou and yes I am going to need it!!!
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I can't wait til I reach my 100 lb mark!! WTG !!!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I can't wait til I reach my 100 lb mark!! WTG !!!

thankyou rosie!
  • lyanes
    lyanes Posts: 36
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Congratulations!
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wow you are gorgeous! Some people are just genetically gifted to be stunning in pics no matter the weight, but HUGE congrats on the loss for your health and comfort.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    wow you are gorgeous! Some people are just genetically gifted to be stunning in pics no matter the weight, but HUGE congrats on the loss for your health and comfort.

Thankyou so much, it means the world to me to know that my health problems are fixing themselves by just dropping weight.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    You look Amazing! Great job! :flowerforyou:

thankyou <3
  • cornucopiaoflove
    cornucopiaoflove Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great work!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    Options
    You look awesome, great work!

thankyou
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!