Just ate a Cupcake!!!

Options
sweedee1218
sweedee1218 Posts: 98 Member
Just ate a mini cupcake as a treat its been over a month since I had anything that sweet and now my teeth hurt and I feel sick! :sick: :sad:

Replies

• jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Just ate a mini cupcake as a treat its been over a month since I had anything that sweet and now my teeth hurt and I feel sick! :sick: :sad:

Did you buy more than one? I'll take whatever's left over :happy:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Don't come to my house, I have a treat daily! Hope you feel better.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

Did you buy more than one? I'll take whatever's left over :happy:

You beat me to it.
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Brush and floss. Drink a glass of water, with half a lemon if you have it.
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have always felt sick after eating certain sweets so I can relate, but I still eat them from time to time as they are still yummy! I typically try to keep to dark chocolate, certain kinds of ice cream and some kinds of cookies as they don't turn my stomach as bad as some of that cupcake icing, which I love but my tummy not so much. Dark chocolate is probably the best though!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I think I ate about 10 pumpkin cookies..... contemplating making a pumpkin cheesecake but dont think I can finish it tonight. Yay for treats:)
  • sweedee1218
    Options
    You waited too long. :/

I know!!! Lol!!! I had to get my logging down so I cut out a lot of stuff just to get my mind right and now that I have gotten the hang of counting my calories and logging my food I'm trying to work some treats in cause I miss them but wow that cup cake did a number on me!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's ok, you can send the rest to me. I'll have it with my hot Milo and ice cream tonight.
  • sweedee1218
    Options
    Double post
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    This is the reason to allow yourself a treat now and again. I have one daily. By the way, now I want a cupcake. Wonder if anyone is going to eat that last double Dutch chocolate monster muffin. Mmmm. With milk.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    U gon die...
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Try some frozen yogurt with berries sometime. I also allow myself treats. Sometimes some raisinets. I had cupcakes last month. Sorry they made you feel ill.
  • wrkowt70
    wrkowt70 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

With sprinkles?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Detox!
  • sweedee1218
    Options

With sprinkles?

Yes!!! How did you know!!!?? Lol!
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I make sure I have a treat almost every day. If you are not going to go without treats the rest of your life, why not incorporate them into your program now....burn extra calories to compensate for them.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I had 3 today…my belly is happy.
  • Sophiareed218
    Sophiareed218 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had mini cupcakes last night. I really enjoyed the treat, but I felt really guilty afterward and wished I hadn't. Maybe that was just more sugar than you're used to now. So, next time you want a treat try a less sugary one, like angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Mmmm, I want that for tomorrow's dessert.