Who's watching this?!

Options
nicoleagafitness
nicoleagafitness Posts: 100 Member
Who's watching this amazing freakin game!!!!!??? Royals vs. Angels.

Royals are going to clinch this!

Replies

• nicoleagafitness
    Options
    Nobody? Boooring. lol
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Just you :laugh:
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Can't, daughter is watching wreck it ralph. Plus bad things happen when I try to watch the Royals.... I might go peek later though.
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    Can't, daughter is watching wreck it ralph. Plus bad things happen when I try to watch the Royals.... I might go peak later though.

don't be 'one of those' lol! I got my kids pumped for the game enough that they wanted to watch it till bedtime. You should totally peak! Moustakas is on fie and BUTLER SB!!!!Crazy, huh??!
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    Just you :laugh:

LOL Those angels fans wont be laughing in a few hours! ;)
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Can't, daughter is watching wreck it ralph. Plus bad things happen when I try to watch the Royals.... I might go peak later though.

don't be 'one of those' lol! I got my kids pumped for the game enough that they wanted to watch it till bedtime. You should totally peak! Moustakas is on fie and BUTLER SB!!!!Crazy, huh??!

Remember that 6th inning the other day? Yep I did that had just turned it on. Haven't watch since and look how good they are doing....
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    ok, ok, I gotcha.

Remember that 6th inning the other day? Yep I did that had just turned it on. Haven't watch since and look how good they are doing....
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    They're the closest team to me...but I don't follow baseball...I feel kind of guilty right now LOL
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I can't start watching the Royals now or I might jinx them. Watching the commentary on Facebook and Twitter, though.
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    I can't start watching the Royals now or I might jinx them. Watching the commentary on Facebook and Twitter, though.

LOL No jinxing their awesomeness this year!
  • nicoleagafitness
    Options
    They're the closest team to me...but I don't follow baseball...I feel kind of guilty right now LOL

Don't feel guilty. They're doing awesome!!! They are playing the team with the most runs, and they've won 2 of 2 so far, hoping to make it 3 of 3 tonight!