OH NO STAIRS AGAIN?!

Options
Almost a year ago, we went to a Steelers football game. Today, we went to another Steelers football game down in Jacksonville, FL. Our seats were almost the same level at both games (almost nosebleeds). Anyway, a year ago, I had to stop mid-climb to take a mini-break before finally reaching our seats. Today, (30 pounds lighter), I did NOT have to stop at all until we got to our seats!!! AND was not completely out of breath upon arrival!! I was soooo happy!!! I have of course seen changes in my body with my small weight loss, but today I FELT it and I was proud!

My point behind this post also was this: if you dont think that even 10, 20 pounds can make a difference (which I was a doubter), TODAY proved to me that small changes DO in fact count!

Thank you for reading! :)

Replies

• glasshalffull713
    glasshalffull713 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    30 lbs in not a small weight loss! congrats on all your hard work. It must have been rewarding to have validation that it has made a difference.
  • ljminto
    ljminto Posts: 52
    Options
    30 lbs in not a small weight loss! congrats on all your hard work. It must have been rewarding to have validation that it has made a difference.

It felt wonderful! Thank you!! ::))