:(

Options
2»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    spooky+halloween+treats2+(10).JPG these are cute when they are done with cookies or choc covered pretzles. like this thy just look sad.
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Also, here's my friend's blog, Halloween Test Kitchen: www.halloweentestkitchen.tumblr.com. It hasn't been updated in a while. but there are a few good recipes.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE4qDUsTaBI9gx13R2wqhF_PVwdef9I0n1jLgFldPZSsmv3O0J

LOL! I made those for a playgroup last year, they were a hit! Well, with the other moms, mainly. I'll prob make pumpkin cookies instead this yr ;)

what did the kids end up eating?
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    1508347.jpeg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I love this thread. Also, here's my friend's blog, Halloween Test Kitchen: www.halloweentestkitchen.tumblr.com. It hasn't been updated in a while. but there are a few good recipes.

Are the eyeballs Jell-O Shooters? BTW they turned that dude into a girl, or vice versa. I'm confused about the timeline. It is very kind of them to show the progress of them though. Makes me feel less inept for the fails I have sometimes produced.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

They actually ate the clementines (and threw out the celery ;) I thought they were pretty cute!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    We love clementines in my House, so its actually not a bad idea for a child that really loves clementines. But I certainly wouldn't serve it to a group of kids that where excited to have a treat. For that, cake pops usually work well! They are actually pretty easy to make and taste good. And its a small portion.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    We love clementines in my House, so its actually not a bad idea for a child that really loves clementines. But I certainly wouldn't serve it to a group of kids that where excited to have a treat. For that, cake pops usually work well! They are actually pretty easy to make and taste good. And its a small portion.

Yeah I'm trying to get my friend to make cake pops for me. Hers tasted good and since I've tasted horrible one's I don't wanna take chances with an online recipe. She just quit a job with a mean lady so she needs the money anyways so...hopefully that'll just happen.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

They actually ate the clementines (and threw out the celery ;) I thought they were pretty cute!

Tha'ts funny b/c my kid only likes the celery but I bet would not have eaten it because it was stuck in an orange.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    NOw these carrot fingers I want. carrot-finger-food-halloween-recipe-photo-420-FF1002HWEENA11.jpg
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    NOw these carrot fingers I want. carrot-finger-food-halloween-recipe-photo-420-FF1002HWEENA11.jpg
    Yeah yum, love carrots and dip :) still very healthy vs. cheese dip amiright?:)
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE4qDUsTaBI9gx13R2wqhF_PVwdef9I0n1jLgFldPZSsmv3O0J

I burst out laughing when I read this. My husband gave me a queer look and told me to get more sleep. Thanks for the belly laugh.