Help! I Gained My Weight Back From Muscle

Options
2»

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    It is not possible for a woman to gain muscle weight in a short amount of time. Even if she's a bodybuilder. It's also not possible to gain muscle eating at a deficit. Muscle requires fuel to grow. It is likely water weight and measuring your food on a food scale and accurately logging will help.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You need to eat at a surplus to gain muscle (except for a few rare cases, such as obese people exercising several hours per day), and women need a lot of exercise to gain a small amount compared to how much a man can gain. Even men take months to build muscle. I think it's most likely water weight, fluctuations due to certain times in your monthly cycle, or you gained a little back due to inaccurate logging.
  • jamesheller123
    Options
    Don't Stop strength training!! Gaining muscle weight is not a worrier thing, it is better rather than losing fat contently. You will initially gain weight, but then will start turning a loss again. Its naturally, so continue your workout plan without any hassle of mind.
  • RHachicho
    RHachicho Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    If as you say yourself you look better what does it matter what the number on the scale says ?