Has Anyone Ever Tried This???

Options
DBranchaud
DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
I'm not quite sure because it's a new product over here in Canada, but has anyone ever tried this before? It's called Slimquick(tm) With Hoodia. It a powdered drink mix that's like Crystal Light and It's like The diet pills with Hoodia ( I think) but in drink mix form.

http://www.gnc.com/sm-slimquick-with-hoodia-powdered-drink-mix--pi-2953001.html

Replies

• DBranchaud
    Options
    I'm not quite sure because it's a new product over here in Canada, but has anyone ever tried this before? It's called Slimquick(tm) With Hoodia. It a powdered drink mix that's like Crystal Light and It's like The diet pills with Hoodia ( I think) but in drink mix form.

http://www.gnc.com/sm-slimquick-with-hoodia-powdered-drink-mix--pi-2953001.html
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    nobody has tried it then?
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Never even heard of them.
  • opatt23
    opatt23 Posts: 90
    Options
    I've been using Slimquick extreme for about 2 weeks now. So far it's great (and I am not one to promote diet pills) but this one has a lot of natural qualities and doesnt make me feel jittery at all. It's been great as an appetite supressant.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I took Slim Quick and it actually worked, but with hard work as well. Just gave a little boost and made me less hungry. I have seen the packets in the store next to the pills and you can give them a try... Just be careful.
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it... here they are selling a lot of pills with hoodia and blood orange, I was tempted to try it but since I found MPF:heart: I'm not going to bother. I read an article that the hoodia plant( cactus) is very rare and a lot of the places advertising it have only traces or none in it. I believe strongly in herbs and natural medicine but I also think you can mess yourself up royally if you don't know what your doing ( mushrooms) ......
    BTW I am so dence....I have a lot of weight to loose and was thinking I had been on here for 3 weeks now:huh: so I checked again .... I have been here for 2 weeks and llost 9 pounds YEA
    :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    Well, tI was thainking about buying some. I do excerise and eat right but I'm in a muchie mood alot of the time. Thanks for the help everyone. I th9ink I'll pick some up tonight on my break ffrom work( there is a drug store right next door)
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Like Slimquik, more for some of the balancing that it does. Watch it with the caffeine. I got the jitters bad one day because I went on a caff crave.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I use it, I like it and it seems to help alot.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    It's just like taking the pill, except you put it in water and drink it.
    So either you drink it (don't know what it tastes like) or just pop 2 pills every 6 hours. Depends on how you are with pills.
  • IndigoElectron
    IndigoElectron Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on this as I have no interest in diet supplements, but if you find yourself in a munchy mood, why not have something but just make sure it's low cal and healthy? There's nothing wrong with having a snack. However, if you find yourself wanting food when you're not hungry or have just eaten (I get this a lot), I'd recommend reading the Beck Diet Solution. She deals with all the reasons we eat, and I've found it a real help.