Why can't I find Pilates in the Database?

Options
Am I looking up the wrong search term or is it not in there? I started the 20 minute workout today & am wondering if anyone else found this to be beneficial

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Am I looking up the wrong search term or is it not in there? I started the 20 minute workout today & am wondering if anyone else found this to be beneficial
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Depending on your weight and your effort level, intermediate pilates burns around 230 calories in an hour. Hope that helps.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I loved Pilates and found it very beneficial. I haven’t done it in about 2 years. I had to quit everything :sad: when I tore a muscle from the bone in my arm while working out in the gym with my trainer. I haven’t gotten back to the gym yet. I WAS planning on going back here in the near future but now I have injured my knee. As soon as I can I am going back and enroll again…….I just have to heal first. If it isn’t one thing it is another. lol Last year it was surgery that I had problems with. The doctor didn’t release me for 4 months. I am still having to go back to her for fallow ups because of it. But yes I for one think Pilates is wonderful and very beneficial.