Tracking poop and attitude?

Options

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Woahhhhh slow down here. Are we seriously discussing rating our poops? Um in that case I think I've been doing this all wrong!
    So many things to rate! Color. Consistency. Size. Frequency.

Weight, too. One could weigh each movement,

I need to know if attitude factors into the number, as that wasn't clear from the OP.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    :huh: :laugh: :noway:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Use the "Food Notes" section in your diary.

Does it have a place where we can upload photos or do you just start a new discussion to ask about the poop if you're not sure what number to assign to it?

I post mine to my blog, but you could probably start a thread if you wanted to.
    Does this look kinda like paint by numbers?
  • ChefSteveUrso
    ChefSteveUrso Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of the virgin diet before, will it get your virginity back? Maybe I can get my wife to try it, then I can get her to wear a catholic school girl outfit like Brittany Spears did. The poop thing is a bit of a turn off though, but if that's what it takes to get a crack at virgin again I'm in.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Pictures of poop with your food diary....like a before and after? :bigsmile: Interesting, I suppose.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Pictures of poop with your food diary....like a before and after? :bigsmile: Interesting, I suppose.

Ahe1m_zps79da5447.gif
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Interesting notes but I think I'll skip response
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Does skid marks count?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Does skid marks count?

They might form an 11...that would be sweet. Your poo would be communicating the number to you...like a fecal Ouija board.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    wtf....
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

Ahe1m_zps79da5447.gif

hahah! love the gif. This topic is so strange. I just, I just dont know. :noway:
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Ahe1m_zps79da5447.gif

hahah! love the gif. This topic is so strange. I just, I just dont know. :noway:
    Ditto. :huh:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Like a Cleveland Steamer?
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I kept reading "altitude." Like, OP wanted to track how far from sea level they were every day? I dunno. The poop threw me off. Attitude makes a little more sense...like mood? Being a bit of an emotional eater, I could actually get behind that. But tracking poop. Huh.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    wtf....
    laughs
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Does skid marks count?

They might form an 11...that would be sweet. Your poo would be communicating the number to you...like a fecal Ouija board.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    poop_zps7580ea6c.png

let's not get crazy .....
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I mean...it's not that strange of a topic. Just the OPs style of addressing it and seriousness of it cracks me up.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Use the "Food Notes" section in your diary.

Does it have a place where we can upload photos or do you just start a new discussion to ask about the poop if you're not sure what number to assign to it?

Isn't it always #2?

#1.5 on Taco Bell day.

OMG. Good one. Best laugh I've had today.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    geez... is this what we have come to now? I mean, I'm all for "whatever works for you", but I just can't process this.

In all honesty, it took me several posts to realize that the poop scale was a rating - I was so distressed about the thoughts of weighing a poo! And, oh God, please tell me you aren't using your food scale!