New from Thailand

Options
Hi Just joined up. I have close to 50Kg to get rid of, to my detriment.

having a little trouble checking calories as finding the right name for the food I eat here, in English, can be problematic to say the least. lol. Also I cook all my food from scratch, except condiments, so no info from packaging. All good fun though. :)

Replies

• Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, I studied in Thailand last year! I definitely know how hard it can be to keep track of all the nutrients in the crazy food, especially when you have no idea what the name is in English. Feel free to add me, I'd love to chat about Thai food and Thai people 55 :)
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sawatdee and good morning -- I'm not in Thailand but just a few hours west of you :smile: I totally get it about the difficulty of logging foods when you cook from scratch and eat things that don't have common names in English. Feel free to add me ... I love Thai food (the real stuff, which is super hard to duplicate) and have spent a little time there -- though mostly in the airport, passing through!
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I live in China. I do my best with logging, and usually add each thing separately. It's hard but doable! I've already lost 25lbs, and have many more to go. Feel free to add me :)