College football questions for the season thus far..

Options
Strange_magic
Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
1. At what point does Miami finally fire Al "little guy in a gigantic suit" Golden
2. At what point does Les Miles skedaddle for Michigan after they can Brady Hoke?
3. What other team does Oregon lost to that they shouldn't lose to?
4. What is the next crime Jameis Winston commits?
5. When do we all laugh at USC for hiring LaneKiffin2.0 and him stinking just as bad as the original Lane Kiffin?

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    1. At what point does Miami finally fire Al "little guy in a gigantic suit" Golden
    2. At what point does Les Miles skedaddle for Michigan after they can Brady Hoke?
    5. When do we all laugh at USC for hiring LaneKiffin2.0 and him stinking just as bad as the original Lane Kiffin?

1. After this season
    2. If he wanted to leave, he could have left for better jobs in the past. Michigan is waiting for Harbaugh.
    3. Who knows, the Chip Kelly pixie dust is gone.
    4. The Mann Act
    5. USC was irrelevant for years, then Carroll bought some players, now they are irrelevant again. Deal with it.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

1. I hope Miami keeps him forever, like I hope Florida keeps Muschamp forever.
    2. In the same vain, I want Michigan to wallow in mediocrity for as long as possible. If they kept Rodriguez for one more season, he they would have started to see the turn around. I hope they get trapped in the coaching revolving door like Note Dame did all through the 2000s until Kellys.
    3. I'm going to guess Oregon state
    4. Trying to pry open an ATM
    5. I actually think Sarkisian will work out, if given the chance. Although I want them to suck too

:-)
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I want Michigan to wallow in mediocrity for as long as possible.

Odd username is odd
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I want Michigan to wallow in mediocrity for as long as possible.

Odd username is odd

Yeah. My avatar is usually the comic book wolverine guy.