Herbalife

2»

Replies

• KymberlyGiudici
    KymberlyGiudici Posts: 23 Member
    I know the thread is old... but I am going to weigh in anyway.

To the OP: Yes, they are filling. The fact that I am actually full does help me with my energy level because more often than not I simply dont have much of an appetite because my stomach has shrunk so much from the limits of what I can eat.

I drink an Herbalife Allergen Free shake every morning, made with rice milk and sugar free flavored syrup. Not because I am trying to replace a meal or lose weight... I have such a list of food allergies that I rarely go over 900 calories a day, unless I eat things I shouldnt and then I spend the evening in pain and sick to my stomach (Yes, I know better. Yes, I feel stupid when I do it. Someday I will learn to "be good" all the time, and not just most of the time).

I cannot have: Wheat, gluten, gliadin, spelt, casein, bakers yeast, brewers yeast, cows milk, chicken eggs, whey protein, cottage cheese, bananas, carrots, zuchini, or cabbage.

I have to limit: Processed sugar, soy, oats, yogurt, legumes.

I do not sell Herbalife, and I do not take any of their other supplements (except the peach tea and the aloe that comes with my shake at a local nutrition club... where they also hold FREE fit classes, and have coaches on site for FREE fitness consultations).

No one in this establishment has ever tried to "sell me", and they have all been wonderfully helpful in giving me some options (like the fact that I am the only customer they have that uses the rice milk, but it is never out of stock when I go in).

I honestly dont have an opinion on Herbalifes weight loss capabilities, but from a nutritional standpoint I do think its great. The entire focus in this Nutrition Club seems to really be just that: Nutrition, and healthy living.

I also think you cant really compare the Herbalife of the '90s to the company currently, if over 20 years ago was the last time you had anything to do with them. (See below)
    I used to purchase Herballife in the early 90's when my brother sold it. Not only did it taste nasty but it made me light headed and sweat like a junkie. My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest. I don't recommend it at all. Planning your meals, counting your calories, and moving your body is much more effective.

true story

Sorry if im a little long winded in this comment. I dont post, or comment much except when I really feel I have something important to add.