Not new to weight loss, but very new to MFP :)

Options
Hello, everyone. My name is Kristin. I used Lose It! from October 1, 2013 - to September 29, 2014. I lost a total of 30 pounds (with a start weight of 150 at only 5'2") with the help of Lose It! and I really love the app. But I found myself getting tired of logging. I'm scared that if I don't log, I'll gain the weight back. I thought the best thing for me to do was to try a new way of logging and a new website. :) So, here I am.

I switched to MFP on October 1, 2014. I've been stuck between 120 and 122. I'd like to get down to 115 eventually. With Lose It!, you have to pay for premium for a Fitbit to work. So a day before I switched to MFP, I got myself a Fitbit and I'm already noticing I'm trying to be more active (I'm horribly competitive - even with just myself).

Anyway, I'd like to get to know other people who are MFP users so we can all share our daily successes and discuss our weight loss journeys. :)

Replies

• LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Just curious. How was Lose It, (good points and bad), and why did you switch?
  • nobel99
    nobel99 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me...daily logger...open diary and a FITBIT user....I love the competitiveness of the FITBIT against my friends (it makes me move!)
    Add me to your FITBIT as well pls: //www.fitbit.com/user/2DYDZZ