Brand Spankin' New!

Options
So I've been using the Android application and just signed onto the site for the first time. It's so nice to see so many people in the same boat as me! I'm on a quest for a better self. I feel like losing the extra pounds and getting down to a "normal" weight for my height would be great for my mood, my metabolism, and my overall quality of life. I am a full-time college student and work constantly, so it's been really hard for me to concentrate on myself. The app has helped out so far, and now that I have a support group, it makes this process that much better. I've made a resolution this year to be down at least 20 lbs by the time I graduate and at least 50 lbs down by the time the ball drops for 2012 (depending on how I look after losing that much weight, sheesh!). I'm glad I can come here when I feel discouraged and like giving up. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in the same boat as you. With college and work I found it hard to find time to exercise and focus on me. But I'm determined to make it happen. Good luck with your journey :drinker: