Where are the Turbo Jammers?

Options
I'm starting up tonight. Thought about restarting the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but considering that I haven't made it through the first level....well, I give up...lol! I thought I would Turbo Jam a bit then maybe start up Jillian in February.

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    OHHHH Hello!!!

Girl, im right in your boat! I did the Jillian and gave up... i am CURRENTLY doing to Turbo Jam and I Love it! Love love love love love it!!! you will not get bored i promise! i was looking for someone to be my turbo jam buddy! haha have you started the Turbo Jam yet?
  • andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    One of my friends told me about Turbo Jam and she said that she absolutely LOVED doing it! I've done it a few times and I liked it
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    i am going to start up again too this week!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It's that good eh?
  • Bearface115
    Options
    I done it for a week and i lost 3.3 pounds and im sure an 1inch off my waist/abs! it's addicting!, in fact, it was all i was thinking about last night wanting to do it again, but it was late and i had to wake up extra early today! but seriously this is the only work out that has worked for me and my stubborn fat!, lol
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Perhaps I will have to invest then.... cause 30 day shred is as my boyfriend asked" are you sure it's not the 30 day dead?"....
  • Bearface115
    Options
    Yeah and I am a HUGE fan of Jillian Michaels, but her 30 day shred to me is SO boring and i get antsy to wanna finish it becuase im tired! but Turbo Jam keeps you interested, keeps you 100% motivated, it's fun, the music is good, the instructor Charlene is fantastic with alot of energy, and you can make it through the whole set without stoping! Best investment you can make!
  • Natalie0506
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Jam. It's Amazing. Definately do it!!!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    how's the music? Hate to say it, but that tends to be what keeps me motivated... lol
  • Bearface115
    Options
    Depending of you taste in music it's absolutly a mood booster and a motivator! it has like a Jock Kams style of music and more of a "remix" type flow to it! i perasonally like it a lot!!
  • punkrawkcutie
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    TURBO JAM IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!

30 DS sucks! Jillian is annoying (If I hear “don’t phone it in” one more time, I may go insane!!!) the music is super bad, movements are unnatural and can easily cause damage but if you only have 20 minutes a day, no muscle tone and $10 in your pocket then and only then would I recommend it.

That being said, I've put my 4 year love affair with Turbo Jam aside and joined a gym. I couldn’t pass on this deal I found for $99 a year. I've been there 5 days straight since I joined doing the elliptical and trying out a spinning class. It’s great to get me out of the house away from snacks and keeps me motivated since it’s not my cold basement, lol!

Enjoy!
  • stamy6
    stamy6 Posts: 27
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam !! It is awesome and can be combined with any program or used as a solo program.
    When you're in WOWY or just signed in to Team Beachbody. Send me a friend request
    Screen name "lvturbojam"

See Ya there!
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    OHHHH Hello!!!

Girl, im right in your boat! I did the Jillian and gave up... i am CURRENTLY doing to Turbo Jam and I Love it! Love love love love love it!!! you will not get bored i promise! i was looking for someone to be my turbo jam buddy! haha have you started the Turbo Jam yet?

I bought it last April...scratch that April of 2009. LOL! I am starting up tonight. We can be buddies :) I need someone to push me. Going to do it when I get kids home, snacks, and school work started. :)
  • amandal15
    Options
    One of my friends told me about Turbo Jam and she said that she absolutely LOVED doing it! I've done it a few times and I liked it

Looks like a bunch of us are doing it...you should join us :)
  • amandal15
    Options
    i am going to start up again too this week!

Yay! Me too. TODAY!
  • amandal15
    Options
    Wow...my back is sore today! Definitely worked something! Yay! Gonna do it again tonight!