Big Bad Lunch

ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
So i went for lunch today... with good intentions and overindulged. i shared the appy and dessert with my officemate, but still we had fried mozza sticks, a grilled chicken panini and salad and creme caramel for dessert. all of this for LUNCH!!

anyone else having a bad day?

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    So i went for lunch today... with good intentions and overindulged. i shared the appy and dessert with my officemate, but still we had fried mozza sticks, a grilled chicken panini and salad and creme caramel for dessert. all of this for LUNCH!!

anyone else having a bad day?
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Well, I had two large slices of pizza and three doughnuts from Timmie's, so yep bad day here too. I am so disgusted with myself not to mention feeling so stuffed I can barely move.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I have been snacking all day.....

I have about 600 calories left and what is worst is that I have a 4lb steak round marinating in the frig right now and cooking homemade mashed potatoes and boiled zucchini(SP)

the brother in law is visiting and the husband is getting back from a training op and my mashed potatoes are his favorite
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    :flowerforyou: oh yes! Someone brought a really good cake into the office today; that started it all! I had a piece of that and then I had some triscuits that were not in the plan for today... then I had my lunch which wasn't satisfying so I grabbed a heath bar out of the vending box. And to be honest, if I don't go right home and go to bed tonight, I will probably go out to eat and totally binge! What is wrong with me? I think I'm just so tired that I have no control over myself... Sorry I didn't offer much support, but know you're not alone, we just have to work hard at getting back on track!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    i've been having bad days everyday....i'm so disappointed at myself...and not only that, i haven't been to the gym for a couple of days now :)

i just wanna give up now...i've been working out these past two months and it's getting harder and harder each day!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Lets see..... Cheese Combo's, Pretzels, and the biggest killer.. an ice cream sandwich!!!! Yeah I am right there with ya today!!!!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    I had a sugar-free jelly sandwich (with Nature's own light wheat bread) and some celery and cabbage

For dinner, we had grilled pork chops and I had 1/2 cup mashed potatoes--first mashed potatoes I've had in 2 months and they were soooooooooooo good!!
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    I was a good girl today... I had 2 light wraps with onions, bell peppers and steak ums and 2 oz of cheese... I still have 900 calories for dinner, I offer them to the ladies who messed up today:flowerforyou: ( I have a feeling I need them back on monday)
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Started off bad. Had only 200 calories left for day at 2pm but just got back from walking for over an hour and I am all set for dinner and a snack ( very low cal) :bigsmile:
  • pamschwab3
    pamschwab3 Posts: 12
    I look at it as this...we all have those "bad" days. As long as they are only happening once in a while, you just get back up and do better the next day. We're all human and make mistakes, but the only "fatal" mistake is doing it day after day. So chin up and you'll do better tomorrow!:smile:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    um, today hasn't been that bad but the entire last week and half have been! gotta love those "girl moments" i havent be able to quit craving sweets until today! lol wait, now that i think about it. . . . those brownies do sound really good. . . hmm . . . .:tongue:

i feel your pain!:wink:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I don't know about lunch, but I'm getting ready to pour myself a very large margarita!! It has been a really, really rough ( work wise) couple of weeks.