Not new to this

sjponytail
sjponytail Posts: 2
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone
Been trying to loose weight on my own fro the last three years. I don't know why, but I always try to loose weight in secret.I always start out strong ,but fizzle out . This time I'm gonna let everyone know my struggle, give support to thoses who need it and gain support from the progress of others:o)

Replies

• kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Welcome! Best of luck!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    Good luck
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Great idea! If you don't tell anyone then no one knows when you fail....that's why we have all tried in secret before. If you let people know you may be held accountable. It sounds likeyou already have the right mind-set to go all the way this time!!! Best of luck and welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • betsytuck
    betsytuck Posts: 2 Member
    Welcome! I share your pain. I, too, have issues with staying on track. I have personally set my home page to feed to my facebook. All my friends know when I have (and haven't) tracked my calories and when I have lost weight. They are encouraging, which makes it easier to keep up. The other side of this is that I don't want them to know when I fall off and gain so I am more vigilant. I have been doing it this was for several months and it seems to be helping. Just a suggestion.
This discussion has been closed.