I'm new :)

Options
Hi there :):) My name is Mary and I am 43, a mother to 1 nine year old son. I was skinny most of my life till my 30's. I got up to 190 or so, went through a divorce and lost 60 pounds due to stress. I have gained it all back since getting back with my ex and are happier than before ( hence the eating ). I lost 25 pounds last year but gained it back over summer and the holidays.

So here I am,.... starting over....again. Ugh!!

I am very glad to be here though. I can't wait to make friends, give support and share goals and such :) I was also wondering if there were any of you out there in the Medford Ore area. It would be nice to know someone else who is dieting too. I have a skinny friend who eats only junk and its hard to be good around that kind of thing.

Good luck to everyone !! :)
Mary.

Replies

• MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I think most of us have been off and on diets. This site is great! Good luck to you :D
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary and welcome!! You will love it here, although must warn you it is addicting...;) In a good way of course!! Great support here and wonderful people:) Good luck to you!