POSSIBLE??

:frown: IS IT POSSIBLE TO LOSE 6 TO 8 POUNDS IN 18 DAYS? :noway: IF SO, HOW WITHOUT STARVING? I I NEED TO LOSE IT BEFORE WEIGHING IN MY DOCTORS OFFICE. :cry: THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.

Replies

• butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    :frown: IS IT POSSIBLE TO LOSE 6 TO 8 POUNDS IN 18 DAYS? :noway: IF SO, HOW WITHOUT STARVING? I I NEED TO LOSE IT BEFORE WEIGHING IN MY DOCTORS OFFICE. :cry: THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    I think it is possible if you have much more than that to lose because the closer you get to your goal the harder it gets :grumble: :grumble:

Focus on staying within you calorie allowance, drink lots of water and exercise!!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    That would be about 2 lbs per week. I think it is possible. Change the settings on your MFP account for a 2lb per week weight loss and see what it tells you your calorie intake should be. If you don't think you will be satisfied with the calorie budget they give you, you can add cardio workouts to your day so you can eat more.

Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Lean proteins, raw green veggies & lots & lots of water!

Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    ALRIGHT! :laugh: THANKS EVERYBODY. I AM GOING TO DO MY BEST. WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I SUCCEED. :drinker:
  • supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    I think it is possible, but you would have to lose 3-3.5 pounds a week.