There's always tomorrow

Options
So I messed up..bad today! I was doing so well...staying in my 1200 cal range...walking for 45 minutes this evening.. and then ..came.. the munchies.. a bag of combos which just killed me and now I have eaten 1800 calories total for my calories...so not close to 1200!!!!! .. at eight thirty tonight.. ahh~~ There is always tomorrow though~! I have to keep reminding myself this when I goof up.

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    So I messed up..bad today! I was doing so well...staying in my 1200 cal range...walking for 45 minutes this evening.. and then ..came.. the munchies.. a bag of combos which just killed me and now I have eaten 1800 calories total for my calories...so not close to 1200!!!!! .. at eight thirty tonight.. ahh~~ There is always tomorrow though~! I have to keep reminding myself this when I goof up.
  • dwalden
    dwalden Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I was right on target for today and my daughter convinced me to go to Taco Bell. Boy did I blow it there. I guess there is always tomorrow and something to think about next time to help make a better decision.

You have done well so far I see. One small slip will not loose the battle.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    But if you give yourself the "credit" for your walk, how many calories did you burn? These calories can be eaten "guilt free." You've earned these calories and from what I learned here, should be eating these calories or your body will go into starvation mode. Soooooo...

How many calories did you earn for walking and need to make up for?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    double post...why? why? why?

::delete::
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Combos are the diet killer! Oh man, I love those little cheesy pretzel tubes of cheddary goodness.

Who can blame you when you are faced with temptation such as that!?!

Not me I say. Not me. (shakes head sadly)
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    What the heck is a "Combo?"
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    they are just as the sarge described. Tiny delicious pretzel tubes filled with cheese or peanut butter... and they are sinful, and the cheese inside of the reminds me of some of the kinda of cheese the put in crackers, slightly powerdy but with a creamy element. DANG now im craving some combos!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    lol, sorry guys but that sounds :sick: lol, hey to each his own
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    that's what I thought until I tried them :happy: :tongue:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Yeah combos were my weakness..... don't try them if you haven't before.. because even though they sound gross..they are sooo good! Anyways to answer the previous question.. i burned 400 calories in walking but I think the combos themselves..were like nine hundred calories !!!! ( or sure did taste that way!) ..so yeah..even though I slipped..I do still feel better know I at least didn't throw in the towel for the whole day and not even bother working out..which is something three months ago I would have done.....just called it a day and eat whatever I wanted....and try again the next day..that is one big change I have noticed being here on MFP..even if i slip onces..I get right back up and dust myself off..try and laugh it off and get right back to the diet! Thanks everyone had have a good weekend!