Turbo fire - help !!!

Debx12345
Debx12345 Posts: 210
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
I have just received my turbo fire and been readin through all the stuff before I give it a go. My question is to you guys doing it already is - do you just do turbo fire? See I also go to the gym, power walk, other DVDs etc, and wanted to keep doing those, but I see that the turbo fire is a six days a week programme, do any of you alternate doing the turbo fire with other things?

Replies

• My wife is doing turbo fire and she doesn't have any time to spare from the DVDs so it's all she's doing. I don't see why it would hurt you though adding on some extra work outs as long as you and your body are feeling OK.
  • Debx12345
    I don't have that much time, could only spare an hour a day, so couldn't do turbo fire and something else in the same day. Was wondering if others alternated between different work outs with turbo fire.

Just bought a kettlebell as well. Lol
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,878 Member
    I alternate Turbo Fire with other workouts. I like to do strength training and circuit workouts, so I work in Turbo Fire a couple/few days a week.

I really believe these workouts can be enjoyed any way you want to enjoy them which is one of the reasons I like this program so much. The short HiiT workouts (15 and 20 minutes) are perfect add-ons to other cardio or strength training to finish up an hour. I'm enjoying the results of these workouts as well. I was noticing yesterday that despite a poor diet over the holidays, my abs are more visible than usual (and I don't normally see any of my ab muscles). I credit that to Turbo Fire and how it works the cardio and core in a great combination.

So my recommendation is to fit in the workous when you can along with keeping the variety you like in your workout regime. Enjoy!!
  • Debx12345
    thanks for that, thats why i bought turbo fire, sooooo enjoyed turbo jam and wanted something that had loads of choices,. didnt want to do just a set plan, i have that many workout options that wanted to keep variety.
This discussion has been closed.